Geatest Sitcom Antagonist?

Finding IT

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 8 2010, 12:05 PM)
The Terror! Evil never dies, it just gets really old! Fast-forward to 11:19. Sorry about the commercials, it was the best I could find. Don't be an Adolf Quitler!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I saw this post and I immediately thought of The Monarch. Yep, my choice is The Monarch from The Venture Bros..

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 8 2010, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 8 2010, 10:17 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 7 2010, 09:46 PM)
Pretty much any of Samantha's relatives on Bewitched - Endora, Uncle Arthur, Serena, Maurice, and especially Aunt Clara or Esmeralda.

And Jeannie's sister (brunette, dressed in green to her pink, and also named "Jeannie") from "I Dream of Jeannie."

http://manicsquirrel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Jeannies.jpg

Gilligan, on "Gilligan's Island," acted against everyone's best interest, too. Was he really the PRO-tagonist? Every episode: they almost get off the island, but then Gilligan f*cks it up. yes.gif

and like Serena on Bewitched, she was quite the vixen.

She was hot! I wanted the brunette bad girl in green, not goody-goody blonde Jeannie in pink.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 8 2010, 04:23 PM)
Pretty much any of Samantha's relatives on Bewitched - Endora, Uncle Arthur, Serena, Maurice, and especially Aunt Clara or Esmeralda.

And Jeannie's sister (brunette, dressed in green to her pink, and also named "Jeannie") from "I Dream of Jeannie."

Gilligan, on "Gilligan's Island," acted against everyone's best interest, too. Was he really the PRO-tagonist? Every episode: they almost get off the island, but then Gilligan f*cks it up. yes.gif

She was hot! I wanted the brunette bad girl in green, not goody-goody blonde Jeannie in pink.

It was the opposite on Bewitched. Serena was too goofy and that bouffant wasn't attractive on Elizabeth. Samantha was probably the first TV blonde bombshell.

Must disagree. Blonde hair works much better for Barbara Eden...even now. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Nov 8 2010, 06:26 PM)

Must disagree. Blonde hair works much better for Barbara Eden...even now. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Isn't it obvious! Both! unsure.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 8 2010, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Nov 8 2010, 06:26 PM)

Isn't it obvious! Both! unsure.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif

Corrected. trink39.gif

Dwight Schrute... laugh.gif Such a bizzarre guy.

Ray Carling- Life On Mars

I don't know if Eddie Hitler from Bottom qualifies... though he basically lives off his roomate, Richard Richard.