RUSH Alchemist Hoodie

weezy2112

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Oct 28 2010, 04:26 PM)
Either I shrink or eat myself to death....

lol was thinking that myself laugh.gif

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Oct 28 2010, 03:26 PM)
Crap...I bought mine a month ago for the regular price. sad.gif Oh well

Same here, but for $25, I went ahead and bought another. It is BY FAR my favorite hoodie that I own, so I am sure it will be in dire need of replacement eventually. cool.gif

I am so getting one, thanks for the head's up!

I'm glad they have my size in this. Small!

Almost got this instead of my T-shirt a few weeks back, and I MIGHT be able to fit into a small, but I'll probably pass only because a customer of mine is having his daughter make me a 2112 hoodie that'll be very similar. What a great price, though!

WOW. Read the description! Basically, they're trying to get rid of the Time Machine Tour merch because they need to make room for the Clockwork Angels merch thats coming in next year! That just makes me excited for another tour.

QUOTE (Alex @ Oct 30 2010, 12:15 AM)
WOW. Read the description! Basically, they're trying to get rid of the Time Machine Tour merch because they need to make room for the Clockwork Angels merch thats coming in next year! That just makes me excited for another tour.

i must have missed that. couldn't find that note in the description.

QUOTE (Phantom @ Oct 30 2010, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Oct 30 2010, 12:15 AM)

i must have missed that. couldn't find that note in the description.

Its implied.

QUOTE (weezy2112 @ Oct 30 2010, 09:02 PM)
Thought about getting the Small and cutting the sleeves to make it short sleeved, make it fit better if it's tight. Anyone know any good seamstresses?

So you know, I am 5'2"-ish and around 130 lbs, and the small fits me nicely. In fact, I ordered an extra hoodie in a size small just to have. That is a killer price. If anyone wants to order extra size smalls, let me know. I LOVE my hoodie, and have another coming, but extras might be cool. cool.gif