Props to rushbackstage.com

spineguru

I just wanted to give some props to rushbackstage.com....

I went to the San Antonio show last night (awesome!) and after waiting in the mob of people to buy shirts, I bought a couple shirts for my boys. Of course, they had only small shirts in the Moving Pictures style shirt (the $50 shirt!) so that's what I got.

It is a little big for one of them and way too big for the other, plus my wife wisely points out to me this morning that they probably can't wear them to school due to the naked man on the shirt (not to mention the guy burning at the stake under a cross on one the pictures!). So, now I am thinking there is $100 down the tubes... fists crying.gif

...not so fast! I contact rushbackstage.com, tell them the story, and they tell me I can send the shirts to them and get another couple shirts. I just pay for shipping. Very cool!!! common001.gif I thought I was going to be hosed for sure.

Just thought I would share and encourage people to get their rush gear at that site.

I have to agree that Rush has the very best customer sevice at the merch site. I have had a bunch good sevice and understanding help from them. It makes all the difference and makes return business on my part a guarantee!

It's take 3 months for me to get a Kings sweatshirt sent over to the UK. OK I opted for the cheaper post, but still. Have to say though that I got onto them and they sent a replacement over express and I got it a week later. Ironically the original one I ordered arrived the day after.

Just to fill everyone in on the latest developments here.... this gets even better.

The Rush folks sent me an email saying they got my 2 shirts I sent back and mentioned that I now have a CREDIT of $24 since the shirts I bought at the concert were more expensive than the ones I decided to replace them with.

Holy cow! I figured they would just swap them. So, instead of taking the credit, I decided to get myself the Vintage 2112 tour shirt with the concert dates on the back, since that was the first Rush concert I saw - in Dallas when I was 9!

That is pretty sweet!

That's really great!

I recently ordered a few items from them (one of which was the R30 DVD set for $15!!!). Got the stuff blazingly fast. I will definitely go back to them when I want some more Rush swag. 2.gif