New World Women Network

FoxxiStarr

Ok so lately I have added a few of you on Facebook and it's really nice to have Rush Sisters there ... feels a little less lonely as a female Rush fan. Thought it would be a good idea to have a thread with Twitter/Facebook links etc as I'm in here more than I would be checking people's profiles etc.

Mine are Twitter - FoxxiStarr

Facebook - Jackie Flynn

If anyone wants my msn let me know biggrin.gif

I'm now following you on Twitter, Jackie! smile.gif I'm MissRushandRoll on there if anyone wants to add me.

QUOTE (x_analog_kid_x @ Sep 23 2010, 01:26 AM)
Twitter: x_Dr_Satan_x
Facebook: Jill Fitzpatrick
In case anyone wants to add me smile.gif

I added you all biggrin.gif

Analog - did you add me? I don't think I got a request ... NOT that you have to of course, just wondering. Victoria - just added you wink.gif

Happy to have Rushian Ladies as friends smile.gif

Facebook - Tery Steelman

Twitter - MadWomanMoon

I've sent some friend requests but there are too many Jackies and Jills.

Hey everyone, i didn't know whether to post this on the main Rush section or not so I figured I'd mention it here as I know a few of us are on face book. I logged in there earlier and happened to notice on one of my non rush friend's posts that there was a "like" by Solaris BlueRaven. Sure enough she's on his friend list. I wrote him a private message to give him a heads up on how she's known in the Rush community.

So, maybe it's not news to most folks here but just incase, a heads up that she's around or incase anyone gets a friend request from her on Face book.

QUOTE (realomind @ Oct 28 2010, 02:05 PM)
Hey everyone, i didn't know whether to post this on the main Rush section or not so I figured I'd mention it here as I know a few of us are on face book.  I logged in there earlier and happened to notice on one of my non rush friend's posts that there was a "like" by Solaris BlueRaven. Sure enough she's on his friend list.  I wrote him a private message to give him a heads up on how she's known in the Rush community.

So, maybe it's not news to most folks here but just incase, a heads up that she's around or incase anyone gets a friend request from her on Face book.

I just ran across this name today... clicked on the link to see what kind of tin-foil-hat craziness this was (the Google link had a few dog-whistle words) but the site was down. I'm thinking this is a good thing. I also suspect that this is something I'm glad I didn't know about before. I get VERY protective of people I care about, even if they are technically strangers. Bet you ladies do, too.

:::: On guard duty ::::

ph34r.gif

Um... okay. I let my fingers do the Google a bit more and.... HOLY CRAP! That woman is certifiable! And, apparently she's read every conspiracy theory since WWII. I mean, I know some about this stuff because I just like to read odd things but I don't take any of it seriously. Jeez.

Gah - I feel like I need a shower now....

Well, all I can say is the she better keep clear of our boys. Cuz I'm the original Mama grizzly (Palin is pale in comparison - see what I did there?) and NObody effs with my band! NOBODY!!!!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/e010.gif