Meanie

iluvgeddy05

My coworker came up to me and said Rush cancelled their show at the (NY) state fair. I said "are you serious?" and he said yeah, just saw it online on the news.

So I frantically went to syracuse.com (which has been covering the fair all week, even though it doens't start til tomorrow) and found nothing. I asked where he found out and he said he didn't, he was joking..

Now, he's on my list 1287.gif Everyone laughed (and yes, I did too) but gah!!!

Glad it's not true (although, the Chicago rain date hats were nice!)

Oh and if for any reason this DOES get cancelled, I know who to blame!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/loser.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/tongueroll.gif

There is a great story in New Bedford's history. A whaling captain's sister needed to settle a score with a neighbor. She rode by horse-and-buggy to the countryside to pick up a perfectly round and dried cow-flap.

She brought it home, . . . frosted it nicely, like a cake, . . . and left it on the neighbor's porch.

ohmy.gif

This is really mean-spirited and I would never evahhhhh do such a thing. But for some reason, this is what came to mind when I read your post!

Hare biggrin.gif

You do need to get revenge. Something minor and harmless, of course. We lowered a co-worker's desktop once. Or you could glue everything to the desk. . .

Just a couple of ideas. wink.gif

Here's what you should do:

Spike his coffee with a tab of acid. Then kick back and let the fun begin.

Title of thread must now be MeanieS.

So my other coworker sends me this email to say her brother, a huge Rush fan, is getting a meet & greet w/ Geddy and Alex before the show. I asked her jokingly if her brother had an extra ticket. She said she would ask because she assumed he got the meet and greets through work connections (he works for a beer distributor)

Now I'm getting excited. When I hear the word "connections", that's something. She emails him back asking if he can get an extra and he writes back "yes"

OMG! Is he serious? I'm shaking at this point thinking this is REALLY happening!

She calls him for the details and apparently there was a misunderstanding. Yes, he has meet & greets but he won them from a radio station. And the extra ones? They were extra tickets to the show itself.

RGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!