This bites!

Itty12

My mother purchased tickets for the first red rocks show tonight (why I'm writing this at 1:00 am I don't know) and she received them back in June. She put them in a small paper holder built in her desk so she wouldn't forget about them and hasn't touched them since. When she went to get them last night, she couldn't find them...we searched for hours and couldn't find them anywhere. They were no where to be found. They could have fallen out and accidentally been thrown in the garbage. Sucks because there were four expensive tickets in that envelope. We still have tickets to the second night but I was hoping to go to both epic shows. Just a big bummer for us and I can just tell that my mother was really upset and she thinks she's going crazy because she knew she put them there and never touched them.

Everyone here was looking forward to it but it looks like we're gonna have to skip this one...

Bummer... sad.gif

I cant even describe how sad i am to hear that! U should somehow check the show and make sure no one is sitting in those seats, maybe possibly someone could have taken them?

You should be able to call ticketmaster and have them print more out for will call. I got tickets one time that somehow got hot and turned black and was able to have them reprinted. Good luck.

Yes, this problem is easy to fix. Call TM (they say to do this 48 hours before the show) and tell them that you have not yet received your tickets. They'll print replacement tickets and you can pick them up at Will Call the night of the show. You'll have to present your photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets. I've done this several times without any problems.

Enjoy the show!

I'm having trouble thinking of anything that could suck more.

sorry man.

edited to say nevermind, glad it worked out!

Edited by Rushman14

QUOTE (Itty12 @ Aug 16 2010, 04:38 PM)
Awesome. We contacted ticketmaster and will get the tickets at will call smile.gif

Whew! Glad to hear that worked out for you - be sure to report back with a review!