Moving Picture T-Shirts

Mystic Rythm

Anyone seeing some authentic MP shirts at the concerts? I will be seeing the guy's in St. Louis next weekend. I have a GUP shirt I got that I am going to wear. My MP shirt didn't survive all these years, wouldn't fit anyway. trink39.gif

They're selling MP shirts on the tour. There's also a "Moving Pictures All Over" shirt, a little more expensive, which is literally the album cover all over the shirt, not just a small square on the shirt's front. Picture and ordering info here.

Plus there's the free MP t-shirt they sold with DVD copies of "Beyond the Lighted Stage" at Best Buy, intentionally designed with a "beaten up" look to simulate 29 years of washings.

I got mine on the Moving Pictures tour! I wore it so much, it quickly became a rag. 1022.gif

I still have mine from 1981, the baseball jersey. It does not fit anymore though!! trink39.gif

I still have mine from 1981, the baseball jersey. It does not fit anymore though!! trink39.gif

I've seen alot of reproduction MP shirts for sale. I guess most are like me & if they do have a vintage one it wouldn't cover the belly!

What kind of price range are shirts going for at the concerts? I remember paying $12.00 for my 3/4 sleeve MP shirt in 81. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mystic Rythm @ Aug 13 2010, 07:53 PM)
Anyone seeing some authentic MP shirts at the concerts? I will be seeing the guy's in St. Louis next weekend. I have a GUP shirt I got that I am going to wear. My MP shirt didn't survive all these years, wouldn't fit anyway. trink39.gif

We saw one girl at the show and people were asking her about her shirt. She said it was her dad's. It no longer fit him but it fit her. I thought that was pretty cool. You could tell that shirt was well-loved though and she wasn't going to be able to get much more use out of it.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Aug 14 2010, 12:24 AM)
They're selling MP shirts on the tour. There's also a "Moving Pictures All Over" shirt, a little more expensive, which is literally the album cover all over the shirt, not just a small square on the shirt's front. Picture and ordering info here.

Plus there's the free MP t-shirt they sold with DVD copies of "Beyond the Lighted Stage" at Best Buy, intentionally designed with a "beaten up" look to simulate 29 years of washings.

They're selling a Moving Pictures shirt on tour thats *not* the all-over design? Can you please elaborate, what does it look like? Thanks!

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Aug 14 2010, 08:32 PM)
Still have the MP shirt from '81, but as you can see I've sorta outgrown it. laugh.gif

But give me a few beers at a meet-up before the Atlanta show and I'll slip it on for everyone's laughs and giggles.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mystic Rythm @ Aug 14 2010, 03:34 PM)
I've seen alot of reproduction MP shirts for sale. I guess most are like me & if they do have a vintage one it wouldn't cover the belly!

What kind of price range are shirts going for at the concerts? I remember paying $12.00 for my 3/4 sleeve MP shirt in 81. trink39.gif

Most of the regular tees go for $35. The "all over" shirt is five bucks more.