'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' trailer!

Jack Aubrey

I trust anything with Del Toro's name attached to it because he's just that good. If you haven't seen either Pan's Labyrinth or The Orphanage you should go get them now! Check out the spooky as Hell trailer for Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 3 2010, 11:18 PM)
I've never seen The Orphanage or Pan's Labrynth. I probably should check them out.

Yes, do! I believe you'll enjoy them, sir. Especially The Orphanage, it's one of the scariest movies I've seen in a long time. I think I'll break it out and watch it again tonight. You can come on over if you like! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 3 2010, 10:07 PM)
If you haven't seen either Pan's Labyrinth or The Orphanage you should go get them now!

+1 yes.gif Both excellent movies.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 4 2010, 11:09 AM)
I've never seen The Orphanage or Pan's Labrynth. I probably should check them out.

Yes, do! I believe you'll enjoy them, sir. Especially The Orphanage, it's one of the scariest movies I've seen in a long time. I think I'll break it out and watch it again tonight. You can come on over if you like! laugh.gif

I like a nice Maduro wrapper on my cigar...

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 4 2010, 12:09 PM)

The Devils Backbone is another one that's good and creepy as well.

I really like Del Torro's style of movie making, at least his foreign movies...no Hollywood, just basic movies with good stories.