meet and greet pictures

modjeska

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 9 2010, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 8 2010, 06:48 AM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 6 2010, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Aug 2 2010, 06:25 PM)
Congrats on your meet and greet.

While browsing the meet/greet photos, I came across this.
1022.gif

http://01ed31a.netsolhost.com/timemachine/shows/show5/DSC0031.jpg

Damn she's smokin'...WTF is she doing at a Rush concert?

Maybe she thought she won meet and greet for Blink-182 or some crap, and showed up and said :Who the heall are these guys?!?"

She probably works for that radio station that appears on her shirt. Alex's grin from ear to ear is priceless.

Yep, the Loop gets a new "loop girl" each year. I'd be surprised if she knew any of Rush's music, she's just there for PR

rofl3.gif ...laughing at all you guys ripping on the hot blonde that nobody knows. "Blink 182....bimbo...who are these guys...etc." You guys act like it's a crime to be attractive laugh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 9 2010, 07:12 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 9 2010, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 8 2010, 06:48 AM)

1022.gif

Maybe she thought she won meet and greet for Blink-182 or some crap, and showed up and said :Who the heall are these guys?!?"

She probably works for that radio station that appears on her shirt. Alex's grin from ear to ear is priceless.

Yep, the Loop gets a new "loop girl" each year. I'd be surprised if she knew any of Rush's music, she's just there for PR

rofl3.gif ...laughing at all you guys ripping on the hot blonde that nobody knows. "Blink 182....bimbo...who are these guys...etc." You guys act like it's a crime to be attractive laugh.gif

Just for the record, I didn't rip her. Although, the thought did cross my mind. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Aug 9 2010, 01:49 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 8 2010, 08:48 AM)

1022.gif

Classic blonde moment......RUSH is not the Beach Boys.....Hang Metal......Heavy Loose

Exactly what I was thinking.

QUOTE (Skin Bag @ Aug 2 2010, 12:08 AM)
How far in advance of the show do they let you know if you won the meet & greet? Is it by e-mail?

Can someone answer this question? My concert is coming up on Saturday and I want to know if people already know if they won the meet and greet for Houston.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 9 2010, 02:11 AM)
QUOTE (wrekinboy @ Aug 6 2010, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Aug 3 2010, 12:25 AM)

1022.gif

even Ged's rictus meet and greet face had to crack into a slight grin there!

Man, if all I had to do was push up my boobs and make it look like I had cleavage to get meet & greet passes, I would have done that many tours ago!!!

That bimbo probably has no IDEA how cool those two guys are! Shit, there are some of us Rush lovin' gals who are easy on the eyes! Let's get some of us into some meet & greets, right?

(Of course, if there is anyone with power to get M&G for the Vegas show, let's talk! LOL!! ) 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs194.ash2/45755_1586110900520_1468216679_31540717_4948891_n.jpg

Ok, so I owe the bimbo an apology. Apparently, all you have to do for a M&G pass is kick some ass at Rush trivia at the mini-Rushcon before the show in Vegas. 1022.gif 1022.gif Not ONCE did I have to flash cleavage (although, I would have flashed just about anything at Geddy, if he had wanted! tongue.gif)

Worked for me, at least... confused13.gif

QUOTE (ljr869 @ Sep 20 2010, 05:24 PM)
Is that one of those magnetic bracelets that Alex is wearing?

Yes...kinda. A guy I work with has the exact same one. Same concept, different material, I believe.

PowerBalance

Edited by Rushchick10