Pam Anderson

Boots

http://blog.taragana.com/e/2010/07/26/pame...nything-152167/

Pam moved into the trailer with her 2 sons, Dylan and Brandon, because of financial problems and also because her house was being renovated. Now she says she loves it and refuses to leave it. She met her electrician boyfriend when she was walking on a nearby beach.

It reminded me of Marisa's mom Julie on The OC.

Thoughts?

Edited by Boots

I think it's a sign of the times. Nicholas Cage was having financial problems too. It could happen to anyone. It could happen to you.

Pam's not as relevant as she was 20 years ago. Nowadays everyone is all gaga about GAGA. One thing I don't like about Pam is her affiliation with PETA. I believe in animal rights, but I hate PETA's tactics. I lump them in the same category as Scientologists. Pam's last ad got banned in Montreal. TPTB said it was sexist.

We don't have a lot of them here. For most of the year it's too cold to live in one.

There's nothing wrong with living in a trailer. There are all kinds of things wrong with the lifestyles that many - not all - trailer folks live. Big difference.

I agree that she's less relevant than she was 20 years ago, but even then, I'm not sure relevant was the right word to describe her. She's acted in a few films, been on some TV shows, posed for a few magazines, but is generally famous for being famous. And I hate people that are famous for being famous.

ranton.gif

It's even worse these days since reality TV started taking over. Bunch of talentless airheads that are all over the media just because they're either hot (subjectively) or mildly controversial. Hearing shit about Kim Kardashian presented as "news" on once-respectable outlets like CNN shakes my faith in humanity.

rantoff.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jul 27 2010, 02:13 PM)
Hearing shit about Kim Kardashian presented as "news" on once-respectable outlets like CNN shakes my faith in humanity.
rantoff.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I can't even look at CNN anymore. It's like a tabloid now. I've been watching Fox News. It's not the greatest, but I just wanted an alternative. Thank God there IS an alternative.

QUOTE (Boots @ Jul 27 2010, 06:53 AM)
http://blog.taragana.com/e/2010/07/26/pame...nything-152167/

Pam moved into the trailer with her 2 sons, Dylan and Brandon, because of financial problems and also because her house was being renovated. Now she says she loves it and refuses to leave it. She met her electrician boyfriend when she was walking on a nearby beach.

It reminded me of Marisa's mom Julie on The OC.

Thoughts?

It's "Tool Time" for Tommy!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Boots @ Jul 27 2010, 03:20 PM)
Hearing shit about Kim Kardashian presented as "news" on once-respectable outlets like CNN shakes my faith in humanity.
rantoff.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I can't even look at CNN anymore. It's like a tabloid now. I've been watching Fox News. It's not the greatest, but I just wanted an alternative. Thank God there IS an alternative.

Ditto. The pop psychology of "news" editors is pathetic. Flip to CNN "Chelseas's wedding, Linsay Lohan, Bill Maher etc" , flip to Fox and it's all news. And the most balanced guest lists on the opinion shows.

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 29 2010, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (Boots @ Jul 27 2010, 03:20 PM)
rantoff.gif

Ditto. The pop psychology of "news" editors is pathetic. Flip to CNN "Chelseas's wedding, Linsay Lohan, Bill Maher etc" , flip to Fox and it's all news. And the most balanced guest lists on the opinion shows.

I'm with you guys.

"I just saw on CNN that the Taco Bell dog died along with my belief in real journalism." - Jim Gaffigan

Heard about this on the radio this morning. But, to be honest it's nothing new. Nicolas Cage isn't even newsworthy about this. Ed McMahon was broke long ago. All the child stars of the 70's and 80's went through some kind of bankruptcy or financial problems.

Too many people living high on the hog and can't pay their bills. Why do you think the final nail in the coffin two years ago was when gasoline hit over $4/gallon?

Last week I finally found out the answer to this:

Q: Who cares about Kim Kardashian?

A: All the men who watched her sex tape.

Real actors don't do those. They don't have to.

QUOTE (Boots @ Aug 3 2010, 01:50 PM)
Last week I finally found out the answer to this:

Q: Who cares about Kim Kardashian?
A: All the men who watched her sex tape.

Real actors don't do those. They don't have to.

She has a sex tape? Really! I guess there is a reason to follow pop culture more! ohmy.gif

My first thought was, she will have a lot of toothless non showered hobos trying to peak through her curtains at night. atickhum.gif