Videos from SPAC 7/23 *SPOILER*

wacky4alanis

Hopefully this is the right forum... sorry if it's not! I took these videos last night, and I thought it would be nice to share them with other fans. I drove over 4 hours from Boston to see the show, and it was definitely worth it! Seeing them perform Moving Pictures from start to finish was epic - probably my new favorite Rush concert experience.

Time Stand Still

Witch Hunt

p.s. security was being pretty vigilant about shooting video, so you have no idea how hard it was to get these! Enjoy smile.gif

I accidentally got Alex's La Villa solo recorded on my camera but I don't know how it turned out.

I snapped a few photos and security didn't seem to mind.

Neil missed a crash hit on 2112. Me and Phil both looked at each other both shocked and confused and laughed about it. I guess even the best mess up an extremely small amount every 40 years or so. The show was still awesome though.

Thanks for posting the vids. trink39.gif

Nice quality videos!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Security were telling some people who were recording videos to put the cameras away where I was sitting as well. The strange thing is they talked to some people and other they didn't. The young lady sitting next they never said anything to and she had her phone out a few times recording videos. Maybe security was just lazy in my section? laugh.gif

Is that a venue policy or is it something the band doesn't want? That was my first time at SPAC and I didn't notice any signs that said no videos or cameras allowed.