Signed items

Janie

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 31 2010, 05:55 PM)
I just got my Moving Pictures cd album cover back today signed by all 3 members of the Holy Triumvirate! And my concert was on Sunday in Columbus, 2 DAYS AGO! I'll post a pic soon.

WHAT!? Ok... something must have happened to my package then.

Now I have to order another tour book, wait to get that, and then send that one off to another venue. Oy.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys im new to the board and i got my S&A cd cover and booklet and im happy as a child on christmas morning that i got my stuff back so quick but it looks like only geddy and alex signed the booklet but like i said so happy i got it signed biggrin.gif

QUOTE (bu2b 09 @ Sep 1 2010, 12:53 PM)
hi guys im new to the board and i got my S&A cd cover and booklet and im happy as a child on christmas morning that i got my stuff back so quick but it looks like only geddy and alex signed the booklet but like i said so happy i got it signed biggrin.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board. trink39.gif

Just sent out our package with a TM Tourbook, and a letter and a photo of the three of us for each of them today (wanted it to be a touch more personal since they were doing something nice for us smile.gif ) for the Boston show on 9/14. Here's the photo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Niall%20Aiden%20Murray/NewFamilyPhoto.jpg

Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 1 2010, 03:20 PM)
Just sent out our package with a TM Tourbook, and a letter and a photo of the three of us for each of them today (wanted it to be a touch more personal since they were doing something nice for us smile.gif ) for the Boston show on 9/14. Here's the photo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Niall%20Aiden%20Murray/NewFamilyPhoto.jpg

You'll have to tell me if it works. I've lost all hope of getting a package back since others have received their items back from shows they sent items to after mine.

So, I'm going to re-order a tour book and send another package off.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Sep 1 2010, 07:57 PM)
I hope I have a family of Rush fans like that someday!

Perhaps someday you shall! I'll hope for you too!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 1 2010, 08:15 PM)
You'll have to tell me if it works. I've lost all hope of getting a package back since others have received their items back from shows they sent items to after mine.

I'll let you know, hon...I sent a signature confirmation with it too - only cost me an extra $2.53 to do it. This worked the last time, when I sent something to the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH (I was attending that show, too).

This time I wanted to get the book signed for Niall so he'll have something special for when he grows up - I asked the guys if they would personalize it especially for him, cause he's such a big 2.gif fan already heart.gif wub.gif

Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 1 2010, 09:55 PM)

I'll let you know, hon...I sent a signature confirmation with it too - only cost me an extra $2.53 to do it. This worked the last time, when I sent something to the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH (I was attending that show, too).

This time I wanted to get the book signed for Niall so he'll have something special for when he grows up - I asked the guys if they would personalize it especially for him, cause he's such a big 2.gif fan already heart.gif wub.gif

Thanks. Obviously, something happened to my package so I'll send another one off.

This is getting kind of expensive... and ridiculous. If the Wichita venue received my package after the guys got there, shouldn't they have returned it to me? angry.gif

I always mail items with a confirmation ticket but I lost this last one so I'm unable to track it. I'm assuming it didn't get there in time because the guys seem pretty willing to sign most anything.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 2 2010, 08:11 PM)

Thanks. Obviously, something happened to my package so I'll send another one off.

This is getting kind of expensive... and ridiculous. If the Wichita venue received my package after the guys got there, shouldn't they have returned it to me? angry.gif

I always mail items with a confirmation ticket but I lost this last one so I'm unable to track it. I'm assuming it didn't get there in time because the guys seem pretty willing to sign most anything.

Yah that'd be pretty shiddy of wichita. i'd be pretty pissed!! angry.gif angry.gif

Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 2 2010, 11:30 PM)

Yah that'd be pretty shiddy of wichita. i'd be pretty pissed!! angry.gif angry.gif

It's no fault other than Mr. Pert

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 3 2010, 09:03 AM)

facepalm.gif

eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 3 2010, 08:03 AM)

wacko.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 3 2010, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 3 2010, 09:03 AM)

facepalm.gif

eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif

You know by now that everything is Neil's fault. wacko.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 2 2010, 07:11 PM)

Hey Janie- Send it to me and i'll get to signed for you. Just include $20 for my trouble and don't ask any questions, u know what I'm sayin'? All I'm gonna to say is that me and Mr Z go way back.

QUOTE (gator2112 @ Jul 17 2010, 11:52 AM)
I sent 2 things last tour. On both legs. First I sent "Contents Under Pressure" book. All the guys signed it. Next leg I sent a "Snakes & Arrows" lithograph I picked up on the first leg. They all signed it, with Geddy writing good luck to me. So don't worry about getting it back. Thinking of sending my copy of "Ghost Rider" for Neil to sign. 2.gif

I sent "Concert Tour by Motorcylce" and Neil signed it with happy travels. I used to ride BMW's, so I really relished that one!

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jul 19 2010, 11:09 PM)
How far in advance do you have to do this???
I never knew people did this.
doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
I SO wanna get something signed!

I mailed my book last tour about a week before the show to the venue, I put attention to the band on outside, included a Self addressed stamped envelope and a short note, got it back about a week after the show. funny, though, Neil signed it and put Charlotte and the date, which was the next stop on the tour after Florida. Neil wrote about them doing this in his Roadshow book.

I took this picture last summer when my son was - I don't know - 20months old, maybe?

I thought it was the PERFECT shot to get signed by the band, so I made up the little poster, and sent it to Columbus... Just arrived back the other day and it's already matted, framed and hanging in the boy's play-room!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/TomD14/NickRushFans1.jpg

QUOTE (TCDaniels @ Sep 4 2010, 05:17 AM)
I took this picture last summer when my son was - I don't know - 20months old, maybe?

I thought it was the PERFECT shot to get signed by the band, so I made up the little poster, and sent it to Columbus... Just arrived back the other day and it's already matted, framed and hanging in the boy's play-room!

OMG I love this!

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 3 2010, 02:15 PM)

Hey Janie- Send it to me and i'll get to signed for you. Just include $20 for my trouble and don't ask any questions, u know what I'm sayin'? All I'm gonna to say is that me and Mr Z go way back.

But you pissed him off in '81.

Is the $20 for you or do you need the twenty spot to bribe Alex?

QUOTE (TCDaniels @ Sep 4 2010, 08:17 AM)

That's awesome!! That's what we're hoping they'll do for our son ♥♥

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 4 2010, 09:04 AM)

The Lerxst asked me not to answer that question. He's a businessman and can't be bothered by such trivial inquiries.

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 9 2010, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 4 2010, 09:04 AM)

The Lerxst asked me not to answer that question. He's a businessman and can't be bothered by such trivial inquiries.

Well, I'm taking matters into my own hands again so 'The Lerxst' is going to have to deal with me one more time.

I ordered another tourbook and will be sending that off once it gets here. 'The Lerxst and Co.' will receive another request for sigs. But I ain't sendin' him a twenty spot so he's gonna have to do it for free!

(I wish I knew what happened to my previous package.)