One Month and One Day

HigherWater

Oh my God! I AM 16 again. I'm so pumped for this show. I was at opening night but I can't stop thinking of it against the RR backdrop. It's almost to much: Camera Eye, with the glow of the city facing you and the towering rocks to your right and left... Some songs were make to play at Red Rocks. They have to film this one!

HW

Imagine how excited for me to be going to my very first ever 2.gif concert!!! Been hardcore for 3 years. I feel 16 just because i am sooo giddish like a little kid! WHOOO

You are correct sir! Red Rocks is the best venue for Rush. It is an amazing place to hang out and tailgate as well. I have been to all three shows so far with the R30 tour being the best one yet! That was a magical night as Neil said! I do not think if that show will ever be replaced by a better one but you never know. Go in early cool10.gif then trink39.gif and make sure you dont 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm going too, but on the 18th instead! My first RUSH concert ever, and Red Rocks seemed like a fitting place to see them; can't wait!!!

QUOTE (Kerohr @ Jul 15 2010, 12:54 PM)
You are correct sir! Red Rocks is the best venue for Rush. It is an amazing place to hang out and tailgate as well. I have been to all three shows so far with the R30 tour being the best one yet! That was a magical night as Neil said! I do not think if that show will ever be replaced by a better one but you never know. Go in early cool10.gif then trink39.gif and make sure you dont 062802puke_prv.gif

I feel fortunate to have RR as my home venue. There will be tailgating before the show for all those coming from out of town.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 16 2010, 05:48 AM)
QUOTE (Kerohr @ Jul 15 2010, 12:54 PM)

I feel fortunate to have RR as my home venue. There will be tailgating before the show for all those coming from out of town.

653.gif Tailgates... yes.gif Love It!!! That is were I like to hang and have some eats and drinks.... common001.gif 1287.gif

Look for this umbrella and fine me at the van.. trink38.gif trink39.gif

http://i49.tinypic.com/153bno9.jpg

What I did for my first Rush show was listen to one album in its entirety per day, in chronological order, until the day of the show. 20ish days of ONLY listening to Rush...