Waxing...

Ya_Big_Tree

The irony of your name had occurred to me as well!

And I see you in here, 73!

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Mara, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 6 2010, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jul 6 2010, 06:50 AM)
Eyebrows only...I'll keep the rest neat on my own.  And honestly?  As mentioned, what's the big deal?

Personally, I hate the look and feel of hair on my bod. It feels soooo good to me to be fur free.

it is a personal thing, you're right.

I just think its weird to be completely hair free, its a little creepy. Now and then, maybe. but as a rule...meh...

QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 6 2010, 08:35 AM)
laugh.gif OK I just realized how funny it is talking about waxing and stuff and my username is afurrything tongue.gif
When you go to the main forum page it says
Waxing
afurrything rofl3.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 6 2010, 09:05 AM)
Well I've only used it on my crotch. I will just recommend the first time you use it do a small area and keep trying to remove hair and checking the time.
I did not do that. I left it on too long. I had to sit on the plane for my flight to Milwaukee to see the Eddie Vedder show and I was in some pain sad.gif

But I've used it since and I really like it! Just make sure you don't leave it on too long.

Hmm, I've never tried the hair removal cream in that area, only my legs. It worked fine, but it was too expensive to keep buying the cream to use every 3 weeks. With waxing a lot of the time the results can last almost a month and it's cheaper.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 23 2010, 06:13 PM)
Cushion for the pushin' is porkin' a fatty. This is like, furry for the fury.

rofl3.gif

I tried leg waxing once, didn't find it all that painful but couldn't last for the grow out time for a second treatment. There's no moss on my terrace at all, just a smooth patio. I've been shaving that for many years now and don't think I could last as long as it would take to grow something long enough to wax off. Or rather, my hubby couldn't last that long and since he likes to spend a lot of face time at the patio (sorry if it's TMI), I'm more than willing to keep up with the manual labor.

I use the razor, because I once did a DIY bikini wax. It resulted in blood loss, pain-induced semi-consciousness, and having to ice down areas you should never have to ice down.

I would love to go have a pro wax done, though. No time or money right now. It's on my wish list.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2010, 11:54 AM)
I use the razor, because I once did a DIY bikini wax. It resulted in blood loss, pain-induced semi-consciousness, and having to ice down areas you should never have to ice down.

I would love to go have a pro wax done, though. No time or money right now. It's on my wish list.

Ya Im hoping when I start working at a spa that they give employee discounts for that.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 12 2010, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2010, 11:54 AM)

Ya Im hoping when I start working at a spa that they give employee discounts for that.

I keep it tamed on my own and am more than a little shy to have someone else defur my goily parts. It's weird. Just sayin'. confused13.gif

It takes a special kinda someone to do that for a living. My hat's off to them. Seriously.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2010, 09:58 PM)
sullysue, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Uh... hey, there, Jim. How's it goin'? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Guys are interested in all these things you ladies do to keep yourselves looking good. yes.gif

Something I haven't seen mentioned in here yet is laser hair removal. I know almost nothing about it, or its effectiveness. Is that even an option, or is it too much money to plunk down in one shot?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 12 2010, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2010, 09:58 PM)
sullysue, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Uh... hey, there, Jim. How's it goin'?  unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Guys are interested in all these things you ladies do to keep yourselves looking good. yes.gif

Something I haven't seen mentioned in here yet is laser hair removal. I know almost nothing about it, or its effectiveness. Is that even an option, or is it too much money to plunk down in one shot?

Yes, expensive as shit. I've looked into it. It's permanent. But, hell. I'd need to take out a loan. So, no... no.gif

I LOVE how interested in this subject you are, by the way. It's adorable. laugh.gif