Coheed and Cambria w/ Porcupine Tree & The Dear Hu

glennb2112

they will be playing in a very small venue and at a cheap price nearby. i have seen others talk about them but are they someone you could enjoy without having any of their material?

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Jun 22 2010, 11:37 AM)
they will be playing in a very small venue and at a cheap price nearby. i have seen others talk about them but are they someone you could enjoy without having any of their material?

PT yes, I think so...! smile.gif Why not go? It's pretty reasonable and maybe you'll be inspired to pick up something from any one of these three bands.

If you appreciate great drumming ( and I assume you do ) than its worth the price of admission just to see Gavin Harrison in action.

I love PT but don't know much about C&C or TDH but like what I have heard. I will probably buy the new C&C disc prior to the show thinking that their setlist will be dominated by the new release.

QUOTE (rtrushfan @ Jun 22 2010, 02:17 PM)
I've just bought tickets for the Memphis show!

Porcupine Tree and then RUSH a month later?! HELL YES!!!

thats the show i was talking about!!

PT work really well in small venues, I'd imagine Coheed would as well. Regardless of venue though, it would be well worth going to see both those bands on the same bill, especially considering the price.

Archived