So where's the new Girly Swag??

tragedy32

So on RUSH Backstage's Facebook page they've promised us new Girly Swag (hopefully some made for those of us with curves and boobs). But they are dreadfully slow in producing anything. Let's band together and barrage them with requests.

I want my RUSH girly swag!!

Yeah it'd be nice to be able to buy a few more Rush t shirts that are better fitting for us ladies (not pink ones either). Granted I can't even buy any from their website given that I don't have a credit card and am in the UK, but I'd definitely be willing to part with my cash for a nice Rush shirt.

The tank top is cool, and it's a good start. I do understand that most Rush fans are guys and that's why most swag is directed at them - it's the same reason you aren't going to find a lot of Miley Cyrus t-shirts sized for men. tongue.gif

But I'm with you on the pink deal. We like the same designs as the guys, for the most part - just in appropriately tailored and sized cuts. I'd rather they discontinue the thong and add one more tee.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 16 2010, 03:43 PM)
The tank top is cool, and it's a good start. I do understand that most Rush fans are guys and that's why most swag is directed at them - it's the same reason you aren't going to find a lot of Miley Cyrus t-shirts sized for men. tongue.gif

But I'm with you on the pink deal. We like the same designs as the guys, for the most part - just in appropriately tailored and sized cuts. I'd rather they discontinue the thong and add one more tee.

Oh come on.. the pink thong is awesome!

tongue.gif

I think my fave Rush girl shirt is my black one with a big pink RUSH on it from the first album.