The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

old.gif Just want to say everybody have a safe and fun holidays...

I just look to the New year now yes.gif ...

December is not a good time for me facepalm.gif only good thing is that it is the start of winter and we get snow and I can ski..

I'll have a fireworks display and party on the 31st...... firedevil.gif blah.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Come On New Year!!!! 1022.gif 1287.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Dec 28 2010, 10:47 PM)
The place is ready bar stocked and food is waiting to be fixed. Plenty of both to go around. Lock box for carkeys,or I car drive. biggrin.gif 1022.gif

Double party!

New Year's and the original Hang Out anniversary. trink39.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Dec 30 2010, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Dec 28 2010, 10:47 PM)
The place is ready bar stocked and food is waiting to be fixed. Plenty of both to go around. Lock box for carkeys,or I car drive. biggrin.gif  1022.gif

Double party!

New Year's and the original Hang Out anniversary. trink39.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 1 2011, 09:32 AM)
trink39.gif Welcome to 2011 Friends..... 653.gif bncegrn.gif joker.gif old.gif cool10.gif biggrin.gif th1245.gif chickendance.gif
What a fireworks show last night, was -2 outside and we light up the night sky and said bye bye 2010. Come on 2011.

Quite the party last night!

Thanks for the fireworks display.

The place is cleaned up and ready for those wanting to watch football.

Go Badgers! cheer.gif

QUOTE (missionman @ Jan 2 2011, 10:13 PM)
I'm taking the kids flying tomorrow. One hellofa way to start the new year! They're SOOO excited!!! I'm gonna show them what a 7,000 foot roller coaster feels like 1022.gif

That sounds awesome!!

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 2 2011, 10:08 PM)
I'm taking the kids flying tomorrow. One hellofa way to start the new year! They're SOOO excited!!! I'm gonna show them what a 7,000 foot roller coaster feels like 1022.gif

That sounds awesome!!

bncegrn.gif That is a blast... yes.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 3 2011, 09:07 AM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 2 2011, 10:08 PM)

That sounds awesome!!

bncegrn.gif That is a blast... yes.gif

I can't begin to describe the time we had!!! I flew with an instructor, (not my usual one) in HIS Cessna 172, modified to do things a 172 wasn't designed to do, and made a 2 hour roller coaster ride out of it! He was COOL!!! And has a VERY cool plane!!! LOOONG story but.....

GOOD TIMES in the air!!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

OMG that's the shit!!!

Very therapeutic...I feel much better.

smile.gif

old.gif Thanks for the ride up see you at the bottom... yes.gif bncegrn.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs001.snc6/165127_498164984176_39260759176_5994350_6463081_n.jpg

^^ I wish that was me... Nothing like it.. 653.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 4 2011, 07:54 PM)
How did the kids like it? or did they need barf bags?

No barf bags used! Actually the kids were bummed when time ran out and I brought the plane in on my first landing with no help from the instructor, other than words.

We were gonna go up again tomorrow because they don't have school for King day confused13.gif phsss, but I don't think weather will permit us to fly with freezing rain and light snow predicted...we'll see.

Hey Tully, I've did everything from surfing, to water skiing, but I've never snow skied. I BET it's a BLAST!!! (aside from flying smile.gif ) I'd love to do it! Maybe someday, in Colorado perhaps... new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif