The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Feb 23 2011, 07:52 PM)
Have fun Tullskull. The rest of us are bemoaning the storms headed our way.

Thanks Nett.. I know many hate the stuff and I'm the other way. Love It.. and this is the report for today..

Brundage Mountain is getting absolutely DUMPED on this morning. We got 8" of fresh powder in the base area overnight, and it's snowing more than an inch an hour as of 6 am. Forecasters are calling for another 4-8 inches today, and with single digit temperatures, it should be cold smoke!

653.gif common001.gif 653.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Edited by TullSkull

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Feb 24 2011, 11:26 AM)
You are one happy Skull to be sure. Have fun and be safe!! tongue.gif

yes.gif Happy I am.. old.gif Know one thing, If I die on the mountain.. I Was Happy!

Was the sweetest of Powder Days in years, had 8 to 12" of very smooth and soft Utah powder, knees did not hurt skiing the untracked. bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

cool10.gif

old.gif Well the Idaho journey is over and I'm back home.. Like a dog now chasing rabbits in his sleep, I'm chasing powder turns in my sleep... biggrin.gif

Sorry.. bekloppt.gif But............................... Winter Rules!!!! 1022.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Mar 6 2011, 03:39 PM)
old.gif Well the Idaho journey is over and I'm back home.. Like a dog now chasing rabbits in his sleep, I'm chasing powder turns in my sleep... biggrin.gif

Sorry.. bekloppt.gif But............................... Winter Rules!!!! 1022.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

What about a bit of th1245.gif th1245.gif th1245.gif th1245.gif ?

QUOTE (Babycat @ Mar 6 2011, 10:34 AM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Mar 6 2011, 03:39 PM)
old.gif Well the Idaho journey is over and I'm back home.. Like a dog now chasing rabbits in his sleep, I'm chasing powder turns in my sleep...  biggrin.gif

Sorry.. bekloppt.gif But............................... Winter Rules!!!! 1022.gif  653.gif    trink39.gif

What about a bit of th1245.gif th1245.gif th1245.gif th1245.gif ?

I've had quite enough of winter, thank you. We don't get powder, we get wet slop, that freezes and is hard to remove from sidewalks, streets, and cars.

We need the sun! 653.gif and patio chairs! and remind me to call the pool guy...well maybe not the pool guy, but the hot tub guy...cause I'm cold!

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Mar 13 2011, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Mar 13 2011, 08:39 AM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Mar 13 2011, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (missionman @ Mar 13 2011, 12:46 AM)
unsure.gif hello?

bekloppt.gif

http://www.emotihost.com/waving/1.gif

HI! bekloppt.gif

Bonjour!

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ May 25 2011, 06:16 AM)
No nada . Got the bike ready for some cruisin cool.gif  653.gif
Grounds are ready for outdoor fun!! trink39.gif

The cold just keeps hanging on here, I started to turn the dirt for the garden yesterday, hope to get stuff in the ground by the 10th of June..

Got a RUSH show on the 20th in LA... 1022.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif 2.gif trink39.gif chickendance.gif

I was really worried about not even seeing this tour, but it has all worked out, got the airline ticket the other day... Be there and back in 5 days.. wacko.gif

I am IN!!! 1022.gif

and if I come up with a ticket in the first 10 rows I'll go on the 22nd too.. cool10.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif