The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

It's almost midnight CST here. Think I'll grab a nice, cold miller out of the fridge, head outside, load the bong up with some nice Golden Acapulco, crank up Passage To Bangkok and chill. Feel free to join me cause it's no fun smoking alone. Edited by fonzbear2000

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Nov 25 2010, 05:44 AM)
It's almost midnight CST here. Think I'll grab a nice, cold miller out of the fridge, head outside, load the bong up with some nice Golden Acapulco, crank up Passage To Bangkok and chill. Feel free to join me cause it's no fun smoking alone.

Bit late - could I join you?

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 25 2010, 04:46 AM)
It's almost midnight CST here. Think I'll grab a nice, cold miller out of the fridge, head outside, load the bong up with some nice Golden Acapulco, crank up Passage To Bangkok and chill. Feel free to join me cause it's no fun smoking alone.

Sure, everyone is welcome to join. I've got a quarter pound of this stuff so there's plenty to go around. smile.gif

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Nov 27 2010, 08:29 PM)

Sure, everyone is welcome to join. I've got a quarter pound of this stuff so there's plenty to go around. smile.gif

cool10.gif I'll be in the smoking room.... old.gif May be Willy Nelson will stop by... laugh.gif Poor guy.. unsure.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Nov 28 2010, 08:51 AM)

cool10.gif I'll be in the smoking room.... old.gif May be Willy Nelson will stop by... laugh.gif Poor guy.. unsure.gif

I hope you cleaned up and restocked after you got the munchies.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Nov 28 2010, 10:18 PM)

yes.gif Of course I did.. I hate a messy place.. old.gif and the older I get the cleaner it all needs to be.. biggrin.gif and I'd never let us run low on the munchies.. 1022.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Nov 29 2010, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Nov 28 2010, 10:18 PM)

yes.gif Of course I did.. I hate a messy place.. old.gif and the older I get the cleaner it all needs to be.. biggrin.gif and I'd never let us run low on the munchies.. 1022.gif cool10.gif

The alcohol is in good supply too...

Just thought I'd throw that out there... confused13.gif

Though it's cold these days, the shooting range is being kept in good standards too. Don't be afraid to discharge a few rounds at the targets I have set up for everybody that might want to shoot. Rider? Don't you shoot?

Just keep the range clean and collect your brass...and BE SAFE!!!

Sure I do, will break out a few of the toys later. I always clean up, no brass or old targets let around.

Humpday tomorrow, the week is almost done.

Niyecap amyone, rootbeer for me. trink36.gif trink36.gif 1022.gif

Anything that's warming is fine for me

http://www.myemoticons.com/images/weather/cold/warm-by-the-fire.gif

Fire pit is lit, misc drinks hot and cold at the ready. Tunes are on, enjoy some winter spirit. biggrin.gif 653.gif Edited by ridertoo98

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Dec 2 2010, 06:13 PM)
Fire pit is lit, misc drinks hot and cold at the ready. Tunes are on, enjoy some winter spirit. biggrin.gif 653.gif

I'm not going to be out by the fire pit. It's going to be 17 degrees tonight. I'll be inside in front of the fireplace.

Oh, homemade pizza is on the counter in the kitchen. Help yourself.

QUOTE (Yukon Cornelius @ Dec 6 2010, 05:04 PM)
Hello fellow pubsters! Mind if I climb behind the bar as i did in the olden days? ;-)

Hi, Hermy.

Here's the deal. You can hang out here...IF you don't bust the mods' chops for just doing their job. I mean, that little grudge of yours goes back to when you RIABers first came here and you and the other two clowns got banned for doing the same crap that got RIAB's Pub closed in the first place. Time to let that go. Can you do that? If so, you can stay.

By the way, Pags said to tell you that he loves your new name. tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 6 2010, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Yukon Cornelius @ Dec 6 2010, 05:04 PM)
Hello fellow pubsters! Mind if I climb behind the bar as i did in the olden days?  ;-)

Hi, Hermy.

Here's the deal. You can hang out here...IF you don't bust the mods' chops for just doing their job. I mean, that little grudge of yours goes back to when you RIABers first came here and you and the other two clowns got banned for doing the same crap that got RIAB's Pub closed in the first place. Time to let that go. Can you do that? If so, you can stay.

By the way, Pags said to tell you that he loves your new name. tongue.gif

I'll play nice if you Mod's restore my original name. :-)