ATTN: Anthem - Add A Show Date...

rushbass

Please add a show date between Dallas and Atlanta...

New Orleans, Biloxi Mississippi, Jackson Mississippi, Mobile Alabama, Pensacola Florida... any of these would do... wink.gif

Rush used to play all these cities on every tour back in the day, but have seem to forgotten the fans of the South Central Region... I was glad that you added New Orleans back last tour, and assumed that it would remain on the tour route... but, unfortunately, that was not the case.

If not, I guess I won't be seeing Rush this time around... it will be the first tour I have missed, since Power Windows... I am just not willing this time around to spend all the additional money to travel far to see them.

Thanks for your time! biggrin.gif

Edited by rushbass

actually this tour is missing a lot of cities...i live About 10 minutes away from cincinnati and they are not playing there this tour but im sure they will when they tour next year to promote the new album. sooo i have to drive to columbus to see them this tour..GREAT angry.gif

I live in Twin Falls, Idaho. I have never had to travel less than 130 miles to see Rush, and most of the time, I am driving 4 hours...one time, I drove 10 hours to see them! This tour, I am driving 4 hours to Salt Lake City to see them there, then a week later I am flying to Vegas (First time I've had to FLY to see a Rush Concert!!) to see them. So far, I have spent over $1000 on tickets, air fare, and hotel...and I am not done yet!

I love it when they play Boise, ID because I only have to drive 2 hours or so to see them...and I can drive home that night if I can't spring the extra money for the hotel! But, in the 17 years that I have been a Rush fan, they have played Boise twice! And before the T4E tour (my first Rush concert), they had not played Boise since the HYF tour.

Seems to me that some people are a little spoiled. It's just a fact of life out west here. Look at a map sometime and realize how many shows are in the eastern part of the US, as opposed to the Western Part. So you have to drive a few hours to see the greatest band in the world! I do it all the time! biggrin.gif

Not coming to the disputed rock and roll capitol - Cleveland! They were here in '07, but did not return in '08. Hard to believe they played Pittsburgh in both '07 and '08 when they sold more tickets in Cleveland for the '07 show. So I went to Pitt (Post Gazette Pav - what a shit hole place that was).

Like others, I'm traveling this year to see them. I am very OK with that!

2.gif

With nothing in Western Canada until next year, I'm flying from Manitoba to Toronto, driving to Sarnia, taking the train to Ottawa, then flying back to Manitoba after the Molson Amphitheatre show. I'm glad to do it, but it is adding up! biggrin.gif

this is my first rush concert.but wow been listening to them all my life going to the Wichita Kansas intrust bank arena 2.gif words cant express how happy i am to finally go see the best rock group in the word finally....me and my bro was gonna go last year but he passed away so you know im gonna wanna hear afterimage

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ May 8 2010, 01:43 PM)
Nothing in the Carolina's either. So I'm forcing myself to go see them in VEGAS BABY!!!  Poor me  tongue.gif

Seriously, I know it's an added expense to travel. But this tour will be special! Don't miss it!

See ya' in Vegas!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (cameraeye67210 @ May 12 2010, 01:58 AM)
this is my first rush concert.but wow been listening to them all my life going to the Wichita Kansas intrust bank arena 2.gif words cant express how happy i am to finally go see the best rock group in the word finally....me and my bro was gonna go last year but he passed away so you know im gonna wanna hear afterimage

Welcome to TRF!

You won't be disappointed in the show trink39.gif

th1245.gif

Absolutely add New Orleans!

If I remember correctly, the show sold out for the last tour.

I checked the websites for the UNO Lakefron Arena and the New Orleans Arena and both venues are available on September 27 and 28. . . .