Weird thought- 2 entire albums this tour

Del_Duio

I just have this feeling that they're going to do a lot of things differently this time around.

Now we obviously know they're playing MP from start to finish but would it be a total shock if they opened the show with:

Spirit of the Radio

Freewill

Jacob's Ladder

Entre Nous

Different Strings

Natural Science

It's the 30th anniversary of PeW. Alex already said they were playing Jacob's Ladder. Why would he spoil that in an interview unless the real suprise was that it was part of the whole album being played back to back? Maybe they'd play Different Strings acoustic like they did with Resist?

So maybe the set would start off with all of PeW, the new song Caravan, a couple off odds n' ends, intermission, All of MP, the drum solo, more stuff & the encore.

Just throwing it out there. Who knows?

Edited by Del_Duio

That sounds great but i do not see that happening

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 22 2010, 09:15 PM)
That sounds great but i do not see that happening

Another reason why I thought of this was that other thread started by Score Out and what they think will be played first.

Hmmm...it's an interesting idea but I dont think so. I believe they said they were bringing back a "wide range" of older songs. Playing two albums plus new songs doesnt leave too much room.

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Apr 22 2010, 09:11 PM)
I just have this feeling that they're going to do a lot of things differently this time around.

Now we obviously know they're playing MP from start to finish but would it be a total shock if they opened the show with:

Spirit of the Radio
Freewill
Jacob's Ladder
Entre Nous
Different Strings
Natural Science

It's the 30th anniversary of PeW. Alex already said they were playing Jacob's Ladder. Why would he spoil that in an interview unless the real suprise was that it was part of the whole album being played back to back? Maybe they'd play Different Strings acoustic like they did with Resist?

So maybe the set would start off with all of PeW, the new song Caravan, a couple off odds n' ends, intermission, All of MP, the drum solo, more stuff & the encore.

Just throwing it out there. Who knows?

I have to say, Different Strings would be cool, done in the spirit of Resist, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Though I will, very gladly, eat my words. biggrin.gif I love that song... wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 23 2010, 12:32 AM)

Spirit of the Radio
Freewill
Jacob's Ladder
Entre Nous
Different Strings
Natural Science

Just throwing it out there. Who  knows?

I have to say, Different Strings would be cool, done in the spirit of Resist, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Though I will, very gladly, eat my words. biggrin.gif I love that song... wub.gif wub.gif

I don't see them doing "Different Strings" either, though I'd love to see it. And if they're indeed doing "Jacob's Ladder" I wonder if they'll dump "Natural Science" this time.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 23 2010, 12:33 AM)

Spirit of the Radio
Freewill
Jacob's Ladder
Entre Nous
Different Strings
Natural Science

I don't see them doing "Different Strings" either, though I'd love to see it. And if they're indeed doing "Jacob's Ladder" I wonder if they'll dump "Natural Science" this time.

Honestly, I think Natural Science will be dumped this time. Unless they take Jacob's Ladder and truncate it to like 3 minutes or something. I'm sure they'll be doing a multitude of obscurities throughout the 80's and 90's. Perhaps stuff like Open Secrets, Emotion Detecter, or even Marathon! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Apr 23 2010, 02:11 AM)

Spirit of the Radio
Freewill
Jacob's Ladder
Entre Nous
Different Strings
Natural Science

Honestly, I think Natural Science will be dumped this time. Unless they take Jacob's Ladder and truncate it to like 3 minutes or something. I'm sure they'll be doing a multitude of obscurities throughout the 80's and 90's. Perhaps stuff like Open Secrets, Emotion Detecter, or even Marathon! ohmy.gif

goodpost.gif

If this happens, I'll be fine with it. It's my life-long-favourite tune but I've seen it twice now. laugh.gif

Edited by Padfoot

QUOTE (Padfoot @ Apr 23 2010, 12:17 PM)

If this happens, I'll be fine with it. It's my life-long-favourite tune but I've seen it twice now. laugh.gif

Hey...I just noticed you're from K-W! trink39.gif