Help a fellow TRF member out!

So here's my two options:

Option #1:

I go to BOTH Toronto shows, but because of the high ticket prices, I get fairly mediocre seats for both shows.

Option #2:

I take the combined money I was going to use for both shows and combine it to get good seats at only one of the shows.

Which one do you think I should do?

Considering there's a 99% chance both shows will be identical (in terms of setlist, videos, lasers, etc...), I'd go with great seats for one show.

If Rush were the type of band to mix up the setlist each night, it would be a no-brainer to go with the 2 show option.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 19 2010, 01:51 PM)
Considering there's a 99% chance both shows will be identical (in terms of setlist, videos, lasers, etc...), I'd go with great seats for one show.

If Rush were the type of band to mix up the setlist each night, it would be a no-brainer to go with the 2 show option.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'd go for good seats for one night and then wait till the week of the show or else just go the parking lot and try to find ok seats for under face value for the other show. Lots of average seats given away at cheap prices come 30 minutes to showtime...

QUOTE (Score Out @ Apr 19 2010, 04:54 PM)
I'd go for good seats for one night and then wait till the week of the show or else just go the parking lot and try to find ok seats for under face value for the other show. Lots of average seats given away at cheap prices come 30 minutes to showtime...

good advice