Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Thanks janie! I had fun with that one I must say.

I'm having a problem with photobucket at the moment though. Even though I had it set to upload the pic to the Caption a Random Image album, it keeps uploading to the main album. No real problem there, I just move it to the right album. But on top of that, it's not letting me copy the IMG code.

I'll keep working at it but I may have to get someone to post a pic for me.

I meant to mention, Diane got a HUGE laugh this afternoon before she went to work too. I always try to lift her mood before she goes to work, but between Janie's pic and all you guys's captions...I just "accidentally" left the pic up and she screamed "OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT WTF IS THIS?" starts laughin her ass off "JESUS WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT IN HERE" i answered her with oh man she even had one of her own, wish I could remember it but anyway

thanks everyone! wub.gif

Oh man huh huh huh these park rangers and their sense of humor uh huh huh huh huuuuh watch for ice uh huh huh huh you're killin me huh huh huh watch for ice what's it gonna do? huh huh huuuuh!

back to the flesh tones er uh faith tones? new figure of speech around the house now

Diane: You shoulda seen the looks that bitch from the cafeteria was givin' me tonight...she's 67 axe handles around and

Me: you mean she makes the faith tones look good?

Diane: (stunned pause) YES!

and she laughs her ass off, forgetting momentarily what the cafeteria monster raised her ugly head for...so thanks again Janie, and everyone!

biggrin.gif

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

And ladies, if you sloooowly release the air in your Billy Dee Williams love doll, as shown in the progression from right to left, he'll maintain his elasticity and soft smooth skin while returning to his original shape and size!

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jan 3 2011, 11:43 AM)
No, that sound wasn't the floor cracking beneath me, it was my nuts getting turned to dust between my thighs.

They were all good but I liked this one the best.

You're up, LiX!