Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

"Hello, Disney World customer support? Yes, I'm on the Space Mountain ride right now and I'm just not diggin' it."

"Okay sir, please stay on the line while I transfer you to our Customer Experience Enhancement tech department."

"Alright, I see the sign now! They should really make clearer signs for the subways around here, but what really bothers me is that I stood in line for three hours for nothing!" Edited by snowdogged

"Yeah, I'd like a large pepperoni and mushroom. Delivery might be a bit of a problem, though......"

Person on the other end of the phone.

"Hello, this is Dr. Smith's secretary calling to let you know that the test results came back and we found a problem with your heart. Just make sure

that under no circumstances you do anything that could possibly increase your heart rate."

And the winner is...

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/668.jpg

"Hello, this is Dr. Smith's secretary calling to let you know that the test results came back and we found a problem with your heart. Just make sure

that under no circumstances you do anything that could possibly increase your heart rate."

laugh.gif

mmmm sorry Dad took the car tonight, but looks like this is almost as good as the backseat....

girl: yeah your Dad's car is always full of junk and empty beer bottles and shit.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Dec 24 2010, 10:11 PM)
All of these Santas are starting to think with their North Poles!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Sorry to give it right back to ya... But that was funny!!