Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Sorry, Holiday Festivities with the family this weekend, sorry for missing the message. Thanks for filling in for me!

"Just act natural dear, those TSA agents will focus on me being a primate and not the drugs up your ass"

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Dec 6 2010, 09:41 AM)
Sorry, Holiday Festivities with the family this weekend, sorry for missing the message. Thanks for filling in for me!

"Just act natural dear, those TSA agents will focus on me being a primate and not the drugs up your ass"

Hi, Lost in Xanadu, I think maybe you are suppose to pick the winner from the way GoaR sounded in his post. You should wait for GoaR and see if this is the case before you submit anymore captions.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Dec 6 2010, 11:07 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Dec 6 2010, 09:41 AM)

Hi, Lost in Xanadu, I think maybe you are suppose to pick the winner from the way GoaR sounded in his post. You should wait for GoaR and see if this is the case before you submit anymore captions.

Right, the option for you to judge is still open if you want. if you don't or it doesn't matter to you one way or the other, I'll go ahead and judge. Let me know.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Dec 7 2010, 09:16 AM)
Thanks GoaR... I had to leave yesterday to deal with a sick child.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. McGrass... with an ass for ears and ears for an ass"

I'm going with Lost in Xanadu's caption again.

I don't play favorites. I just pick the caption that I like the best.

You're up LiX!