Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was....a fatass, and a fiend. And one night he goes off hungrier than usual. Mommy's cleaning up the table. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the big mac to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so full?" Comes at me with the burger,"Why so full?" He sticks the burger in my mouth. "Lets put some food in that mouth!" And..... Why so full?"

Inflection. It can take a statement or question and give it so many different meanings

For example

Do YOU want fries with that f*cker?

Do you want fries with THAT f*cker?

Do you want fries with that F*CKER?

See?

Tonight you're all gonna be part of a social experiment. Through the magic of frozen potatoes and peanut oil, I'm ready right now to blow you all sky high... with FLAVOR!

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Oct 21 2012, 04:50 PM)
"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was....a fatass, and a fiend. And one night he goes off hungrier than usual. Mommy's cleaning up the table. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the big mac to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so full?" Comes at me with the burger,"Why so full?" He sticks the burger in my mouth. "Lets put some food in that mouth!" And..... Why so full?"

Winner. "Why so full?" biggrin.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 22 2012, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Oct 21 2012, 04:50 PM)

Winner. "Why so full?" biggrin.gif

I just ate man, I don't need a big mac. No, no more, please, no more big macs!!!!!

Thank doc, Next up:

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/gallery-images/2010/10/Penny_Davis_full.jpg

Edited by USB Connector

This is what happens when we let giant purple dinosaurs influence our kids. Just say "no" to Barney.

His cuteness is so affective, doctors invented a treatment for it. When he drinks milk, angels sing. He caught the red dot from a laser pointer. He is the most interesting cat in the world.

"I don't always allow for petting, but when I do, I get belly rubs."