Rush's next producer

Earthshine

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jan 31 2010, 08:00 PM)
I just hate how Nick described S&A as a return to their Hemispheres, PeW, and MP sound...where in the blue f**k is this sound hiding on that album by the way??

He might have been talking more about the spirit of it, not the actual sound. S&A is nothing like those albums. There is no hint of anything off those albums in S&A except for that 1 single chord in Far Cry.

I just hate how Nick described S&A as a return to their Hemispheres, PeW, and MP sound...where in the blue f**k is this sound hiding on that album by the way??

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ Jan 31 2010, 08:03 PM)

He might have been talking more about the spirit of it, not the actual sound. S&A is nothing like those albums. There is no hint of anything off those albums in S&A except for that 1 single chord in Far Cry.

I agree. I like Nick but I think eventually he will get the axe from Rush. Neil cannot stand praising fans such as he. rofl3.gif

Archived