vh-1

daveyt

awesome! the show was great & i am so happy that this "game" hit the market. the beatles will live forever more because of this product imo. this **** could save rock & roll and connect generations even more & in a very positive way...i can see the younger generation not only discovering some good shit, but also reveling in it yes.gif congrats to the producers of the game and vh-1!!

anyone have this and what are your thoughts????

d

I don't have it but I want it. I will be getting the Beatles boxset, if that counts. I still can't believe that I've been alive for over 16 years and I'm just now getting around to listening to their full albums.

Davey, I absolutely love these games...I own them all. The Beatles one is a total blast. They did an incredible job with this game.

I'm really tired of all the haters telling me to go out and play a real instrument. Davey, you hit the nail on the head. New genrations will learn and be exposed to bands like Rush, The Beatles, Van Halen, etc because of these games, and that's a GREAT thing! When teenagers come up to me and make a comment about my Rush shirt or the band, I learn it's because they were exposed to them through these games....that's how huge it is!

These games just might help to save music!

I've played this game a couple of times before...I like the graphics and how they look so much like The Beatles. I also like the gameplay and how you can go through their career as The Beatles.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 22 2009, 07:01 PM)
I don't have it but I want it. I will be getting the Beatles boxset, if that counts. I still can't believe that I've been alive for over 16 years and I'm just now getting around to listening to their full albums.

Dont worry, Im just getting to it and Im 20 laugh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 22 2009, 06:01 PM)

You still don't have it yet? You need to get on that.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 22 2009, 07:01 PM)
I still can't believe that I've been alive for over 16 years and I'm just now getting around to listening to their full albums.

i felt the same way at 17! still digging in...it must be tough these days when discovery gets ruined by DL'ing anything and everything all at once.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Dec 22 2009, 09:32 PM)
Davey, I absolutely love these games...I own them all. The Beatles one is a total blast. They did an incredible job with this game.

I'm really tired of all the haters telling me to go out and play a real instrument. Davey, you hit the nail on the head. New genrations will learn and be exposed to bands like Rush, The Beatles, Van Halen, etc because of these games, and that's a GREAT thing! When teenagers come up to me and make a comment about my Rush shirt or the band, I learn it's because they were exposed to them through these games....that's how huge it is!

These games just might help to save music!

yep! i'm with u 100%. to sing beatles harmonies will only be great fun but will get people to go out and buy the album. also, i love the instruments they designed. they really handled this venture from top to bottom.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Dec 23 2009, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 22 2009, 06:01 PM)

You still don't have it yet? You need to get on that.

If you're talking about the boxset I'm getting it in two days.

I got this game the day it came out. I was instantly hooked when I saw a demo of the game at the Paul McCartney concert at Citi Field.

My kids play it all the time, and their friends join in. My kids were already into rock music, but they've turned their friend on to the music of The Beatles, Rush, Van Halen, Metallica, etc...

It's a great game and a lot of fun.

Archived