New Song Posted

I am proud and excited to unveil our first full-length recorded song. It can be found on our myspace page (listed below). We are working on a few more to get posted. Check us out if you have some time.

Thanks and hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Take care,

Don

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!!!!

Edited by RUSH-2112

QUOTE (BassLik @ Nov 29 2009, 01:48 PM)
I thought this is where it would go?, in the past i had a song moved to this section? i might be wrong.

You posted it in the right spot. My point was, the musicians forum doesn't have the amount of exposure that other parts of the board do. Unfortunately.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 29 2009, 02:27 PM)
I thought this is where it would go?, in the past i had a song moved to this section? i might be wrong.

You posted it in the right spot. My point was, the musicians forum doesn't have the amount of exposure that other parts of the board do. Unfortunately.

Do you know a place where I can expose the tune to more rush fans?

QUOTE (BassLik @ Nov 30 2009, 04:11 AM)

I don't know if Admins will approve or not, but you could possibly post your song in here, then post a thread in say, random samples linking to it?

I have found that fans on this forum respond very well to 'traditional' covers / interpretations.

Things that are more 'inventive' or modern tend to get slated - even if they are carefully-crafted Rush tributes from die-hard Rush fans.

Find my examples on MySpace ("Power Windows" and "Signals") at:

The Dance Rush Project

See if you can spot all the individual track references (check the blogs for answers).

DRP.

There are other parts to the forum? Well I'll be damned....

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 30 2009, 10:10 AM)

I don't know if Admins will approve or not, but you could possibly post your song in here, then post a thread in say, random samples linking to it?

Maybe the Rush section would be okay to post Rush cover tunes.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2009, 11:23 AM)

If it is OK to post in the Rush section and link to this section, then I will do that confused13.gif

Edited by RUSH-2112

QUOTE (BassLik @ Dec 2 2009, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (_pete_ @ Dec 1 2009, 11:55 AM)
Good job on TS!

You can always put a link to the song in your sig, it won't matter then what forum you're posting in.

well here's our version of La Villa, take note i used the actual taurus pedals, so it really feels in the vibe.

http://www.myspace.com/basslik

That was excellent. smile.gif yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (RUSH-2112 @ Dec 1 2009, 11:46 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2009, 11:23 AM)

If it is OK to post in the Rush section and link to this section, then I will do that confused13.gif

yes.gif

QUOTE (RUSH-2112 @ Dec 3 2009, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (tintedweed @ Dec 3 2009, 12:14 PM)
damn myspace prohibited at work..

i'll check back later..

Are you referring to my song, or the guy who hijacked my thread for his song?

Yours..

Listening now.. good stuff guys. By no means easy stuff to pull off but you did fine there..