PhilCastro

Pass, sorry, but I don't feel like ripping out about $20K worth of dental work! Now, a Skittles Saturday. . .I could be down with that.

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 04:33 PM)
Never heard of a tootsie roll before.

I've heard of them, but I don't know what they are.. tongue.gif We don't have them over here.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 17 2009, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 04:33 PM)
Never heard of a tootsie roll before.

I've heard of them, but I don't know what they are.. tongue.gif We don't have them over here.

You are missing out on some good stuff. Those things are addicting. yes.gif

I used to like those, but they're so damn hard to EAT!!!

Why don't they invent a Tootsie Roll drink?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Nov 17 2009, 04:12 PM)

Gross!

Maybe Tootsie Roll flavored coffee cream, but an exclusive drink?! Unf!

Not to be a party pooper but I wont be celebrating Tootsie Roll Tuesdays. I don't know what exactly happened but it's like the day I turned 14 I borderline detest sweets now.

Annually I will have one small slice of birthday cake for every event for which I am in attendance, one slice of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving and that is about it!

That's okay though if I was a sweet tooth I'm sure I'd weigh 350 pounds, besides I have enough bad (aka fun) habits to begin with.

I do love the idea of creating such events though, steak and BJ day is probably my favorite. I'd love to make a "bacon" one but it doesn't rhyme nicely with any weekdays the way that Tootsie Tuesday does. Hmmm oh well best think this through a bit more.

Enjoy your Tootsie Roll Tuesday Phil!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 17 2009, 03:19 PM)

Gross!

Not to be a party pooper but I wont be celebrating Tootsie Roll Tuesdays. I don't know what exactly happened but it's like the day I turned 14 I borderline detest sweets now.

Annually I will have one small slice of birthday cake for every event for which I am in attendance, one slice of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving and that is about it!

That's okay though if I was a sweet tooth I'm sure I'd weigh 350 pounds, besides I have enough bad (aka fun) habits to begin with.

I do love the idea of creating such events though, steak and BJ day is probably my favorite. I'd love to make a "bacon" one but it doesn't rhyme nicely with any weekdays the way that Tootsie Tuesday does. Hmmm oh well best think this through a bit more.

No Tootsie Roll cola FOR YOU!!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 17 2009, 05:19 PM)

Gross!

Dare I ask what "steak and BJ day" is???? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 17 2009, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 17 2009, 05:06 PM)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Steak and

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Broccoli Joy?

Day?

unsure.gif

Obviously...my wife has confused the meaning of BJ with brocolli joy as well. angry.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Nov 17 2009, 07:56 PM)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Steak and

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Broccoli Joy?

Day?

unsure.gif

Obviously...my wife has confused the meaning of BJ with brocolli joy as well. angry.gif

unsure.gif ph34r.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 17 2009, 08:08 PM)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Steak and

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Broccoli Joy?

Day?

unsure.gif

"Broccoli joy" day should never fall on the same day as that other BJ. Broccoli can tend to stir things up in the old gut. Not good, from the other BJ perspective.

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 17 2009, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 17 2009, 08:08 PM)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Steak and

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Broccoli Joy?

Day?

unsure.gif

"Broccoli joy" day should never fall on the same day as that other BJ. Broccoli can tend to stir things up in the old gut. Not good, from the other BJ perspective.

Beef Jerky? I'm not sure I follow . . . ph34r.gif

Gross!

You've never heard of Steak and BJ Day before? It's March 14, exactly one month after Valentine's Day. It's kinda like Valentine's Day for men... without all the flowers and cards nonsense just the basics... Steak and a BJ.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Nov 18 2009, 12:51 PM)

Gross!

You've never heard of Steak and BJ Day before? It's March 14, exactly one month after Valentine's Day. It's kinda like Valentine's Day for men... without all the flowers and cards nonsense just the basics... Steak and a BJ.

Must be a Canadian thing. In all my years I've never been given a Rib eye and a hummer on March 14th. angry.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Nov 18 2009, 12:51 PM)

For some it occurs on the 13th of each month.

yes.gif

Archived