Porcupine Tree - Listening Party Alert!!

Steevo

K guys, my copy of The Incident doesn't arrive until a few more days so I've tried my very best to avoid all leaks, reviews blah blah to not kill the edge of the initial listen..can you imagine the anticipation I'm going through at the moment...(no??, well try hard!!) sad.gif Im shooting for Monday 21st 7:00pm PST for the first listen on TRF for anyone that wants to be in on it. I hope that's ok. So roll on Monday pleeeeease wacko.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Sep 19 2009, 01:45 AM)
K guys, my copy of The Incident doesn't arrive until a few more days so I've tried my very best to avoid all leaks, reviews blah blah to not kill the edge of the initial listen..can you imagine the anticipation I'm going through at the moment...(no??, well try hard!!) sad.gif Im shooting for Monday 21st 7:00pm PST for the first listen on TRF for anyone that wants to be in on it. I hope that's ok. So roll on Monday pleeeeease wacko.gif trink38.gif

Ok I thought it was in stores 9/21 but Test told me it was already out. I can't find it anywhere in Colorado so I may pop in on your listening party! Heard it's really good.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 20 2009, 12:35 AM)
I'm thinking of getting this album actually. There's no way I could listen with you though, unfortunately - that's 3am my time! sad.gif

I would love to find a central time for everyone...especially for us newbies to this album...its just near-impossible sad.gif

Here's a time for the Brits etc, what about another turn on Tuesday 8pm your time? I would've only heard it once before so it will still be worthwhile biggrin.gif Yes?? Anyway, I shall be in there for Round 2, hope that time works out for you trink39.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Sep 20 2009, 02:32 AM)
I'm thinking of getting this album actually. There's no way I could listen with you though, unfortunately - that's 3am my time! sad.gif

I would love to find a central time for everyone...especially for us newbies to this album...its just near-impossible sad.gif

Here's a time for the Brits etc, what about another turn on Tuesday 8pm your time? I would've only heard it once before so it will still be worthwhile biggrin.gif Yes?? Anyway, I shall be in there for Round 2, hope that time works out for you trink39.gif

I could do that! biggrin.gif

That is assuming I find the CD in town tomorrow...

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 21 2009, 01:12 AM)

Awesome Jaye!! Yeah, good luck, I think may be counting my chicks a bit as well unsure.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Sep 20 2009, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 21 2009, 01:12 AM)

Awesome Jaye!! Yeah, good luck, I think may be counting my chicks a bit as well unsure.gif

I got it! 653.gif See you tomorrow! biggrin.gif If you have yours.. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Sep 19 2009, 04:45 AM)

Where is the listening party at? On-line somewhere?

Goobs should have a special show.

QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 21 2009, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Sep 19 2009, 04:45 AM)
K guys, my copy of The Incident doesn't arrive until a few more days so I've tried my very best to avoid all leaks, reviews blah blah to not kill the edge of the initial listen..can you imagine the anticipation I'm going through at the moment...(no??, well try hard!!) sad.gif  Im shooting for Monday 21st 7:00pm PST for the first listen on TRF for anyone that wants to be in on it.  I hope that's ok.  So roll on Monday pleeeeease wacko.gif  trink38.gif

Where is the listening party at? On-line somewhere?

Goobs should have a special show.

In the chat....everyone times beginning of album to start and away we go.

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make the chat. I forgot about that pesky thing called work. Have played the album about 5 times. Fav songs are probably Blind House and Drawing the Line. See you around soon in the PT thread. trink39.gif trink39.gif

To Owl, Stacey and Jaye...thanks for making this an awesome first/second listening sesh!! You all have super-fine taste indeed trink39.gif

Sorry you couldnt make it Shifty sad.gif Oh man, two killer tracks those, excellent choices!! trink38.gif

Later in the PT thread then cool.gif

Archived