Greatest final lines...

Tom Sawyer

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 17 2009, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 10 2009, 03:28 PM)
Mien Fuhrer, I can walk!

Dr. Strangelove?

Yes!

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ReRushed/fuhrer.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 17 2009, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Jun 13 2009, 07:14 AM)
It's not a great line...but it's the only line in the movie.

"No"

Are you referring to "Silent Movie"? If so, the line is "Non!"...French for "no," which makes sense since it's spoken by French mime Marcel Marceau. tongue.gif

Sorry, "I don't understand French".

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 11 2009, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (BK 2112 @ Jun 11 2009, 01:38 PM)
"Hey...Dad? Do you wanna have a catch?"

"I'd like that."

Gets me every time.

goodpost.gif

Definitely.

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone. And then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there... is a choice I leave to you."

"This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the voyages we have begun and journey to all the undiscovered countries boldly going where no man, where no one has gone before."

"The power of the Cowboy Gang was broken forever. Ike Clanton was shot and killed two years later during an attempted robbery. Mattie died of a drug overdose shortly after she left Tombstone.

Virgil and Allie Earp moved to California, where Virgil, despite the use of only one arm, became a town sheriff.

Wyatt and Josephine embarked on a series of adventures. Up or down, thin or flush, in 47 years they never left each other's side.

Wyatt Earp died in Los Angeles. Among the pallbearers at his funeral were early Western movie stars William S. Hart and Tom Mix.

Tom Mix wept."

"But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man that suddenly got everything he always wanted."

"What happened?"

"He lived happily ever after."

"And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space...and meaning."

"Let's go? Don't you wanna see the rest of the movie?"

- "I don't have to see it, Dottie. I lived it."