Hello :)

sigelflower

Hi everybody at TRF

I am new here....been adding replies to some topics posted before introducing myself here, but i think is high time to say hello to all the board members wink.gif

I am a Rush fan since 1984, when i saw the Red Sector A video. Rush became my favorite band almost instantly and it still is my number one musical love

Was looking for a place where to share my obsession laugh.gif

So here i am!

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Mar 18 2009, 10:02 PM)
bekloppt.gif Welcome smile.gif

Hope you enjoy yourself, its truly a wonderful place here! biggrin.gif

Hi! bekloppt.gif Thanx!

For what i've been reading here and there in this forum, i think this must be a wonderful place as you say... That's why i decided to have a go and introduce myself biggrin.gif

Welcome to fantasy island. I am your host, Mr. Rourke. ph34r.gif Edited by tick

bekloppt.gif PhilCastro, Tinwoodsman, Queen of Megadon, MULTIPLIED REACTION, librarian, Steevo and Tick bekloppt.gif

Thanx to all of you for the warm welcome! I am already feeling good here yes.gif

Edited by sigelflower

Welcome to The Rush Forum, newcomer! bekloppt.gif

Refreshments are served in the dining hall and the John is the second door to your left. Feel free to phone the lobby with any questions or comments.

We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are some clean towels. smile.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Mar 19 2009, 06:01 PM)

Refreshments are served in the dining hall and the John is the second door to your left. Feel free to phone the lobby with any questions or comments.

bekloppt.gif Thanx for the guidelines biggrin.gif And the clean towels! tongue.gif

And love your avatar....cause well, i love ELP too new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (sigelflower @ Mar 19 2009, 07:05 PM)

bekloppt.gif Thanx for the guidelines biggrin.gif And the clean towels! tongue.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif

If you would like to get to know some of us, feel free to jump into our Live Chat! Tonight at 8PM (EST: GMT -5) we are all tuning in to rushgoober's psych/progressive radio show, streaming live over the interweb. It's pretty great! Hope to see ya soon. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Mar 19 2009, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (sigelflower @ Mar 19 2009, 07:05 PM)

Thank you biggrin.gif

If you would like to get to know some of us, feel free to jump into our Live Chat! Tonight at 8PM (EST: GMT -5) we are all tuning in to rushgoober's psych/progressive radio show, streaming live over the interweb. It's pretty great! Hope to see ya soon. bekloppt.gif

Thanx for the invitation! I'll try to make it there biggrin.gif

Welcome. Stay away from Gompers. He is nothing but trouble.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Mar 19 2009, 08:46 PM)
Welcome. Stay away from Gompers. He is nothing but trouble.

trink39.gif

Hi! Thank you! I'll take notice of your advice!!! tongue.gif (lol)

Hi troutman, Test4VitalSigns and *Limelight* bekloppt.gif

Thanx for the greetings!

And so... should i stay away from Gompers and rushgoober???

LOL.... don't think they could be such trouble.... Coming from another very difficult fandom.... got tired... so going back to my roots and my true love which is 2.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I am very glad that i found this place smile.gif

QUOTE (sigelflower @ Mar 20 2009, 07:44 PM)
Hi troutman, Test4VitalSigns and *Limelight* bekloppt.gif

Thanx for the greetings!

LOL.... don't think they could be such trouble.... Coming from another very difficult fandom.... got tired... so going back to my roots and my true love which is 2.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I am very glad that i found this place smile.gif

Ah, you were in chat last night.... awesome! The radio show that you listened to last night actually comes on each Thursday night, same time (8 P.M. EST), and there's usually a crowd in chat - sorta like last night!

Anyways, welcome to the forum, have a great time! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Mar 20 2009, 07:28 PM)
Hi troutman, Test4VitalSigns and *Limelight*  bekloppt.gif

Thanx for the greetings!

LOL.... don't think they could be such trouble.... Coming from another very difficult fandom.... got tired... so going back to my roots and my true love which is  2.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

I am very glad that i found this place  smile.gif

Ah, you were in chat last night.... awesome! The radio show that you listened to last night actually comes on each Thursday night, same time (8 P.M. EST), and there's usually a crowd in chat - sorta like last night!

bekloppt.gif Thank you smile.gif

Yes, i've been at the chat yesterday, but couldn't listen to the radio.... my computer is slow and old... but fortunately, next Monday i am having a new computer wink.gif So, will be able to access to many other goodies from then on

Good to meet a bunch of Rush fans though... so even when i can't listen, i do read tongue.gif

Not too used to participating in forums... will see how i go here unsure.gif

I am more of a blog person... but well, there where i am mostly posting, LiveJournal, has only one active Rush community... and it's not very active indeed... so, had to move around the interntetzzzz to see how to contact people of my likes

Hope to be able to interact more fluently wink.gif

QUOTE (sigelflower @ Mar 20 2009, 08:40 PM)

Thanx for the greetings!

LOL.... don't think they could be such trouble.... Coming from another very difficult fandom.... got tired... so going back to my roots and my true love which is  2.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Yes, i've been at the chat yesterday, but couldn't listen to the radio.... my computer is slow and old... but fortunately, next Monday i am having a new computer wink.gif So, will be able to access to many other goodies from then on

Good to meet a bunch of Rush fans though... so even when i can't listen, i do read tongue.gif

I am more of a blog person... but well, there where i am mostly posting, LiveJournal, has only one active Rush community... and it's not very active indeed... so, had to move around the interntetzzzz to see how to contact people of my likes

TRF is a great place to call home. You'll get used to the flow of the forum (as well as the people) in no time at all.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Mar 21 2009, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (sigelflower @ Mar 20 2009, 08:40 PM)

Thanx for the greetings!

TRF is a great place to call home. You'll get used to the flow of the forum (as well as the people) in no time at all.

smile.gif

Ohhh! that's gonna be cool! ♥