Attn. PTA...

Slacker

I don't know what or where we're going, but we're doing something friday. Let Natch know and I hope you can make it!

Me

Donnawanna

Necro

Ceej

And maybe Pags (unsure)

And anyone else that's aroud the city and would like to join us, feel free!

Necro's buying! biggrin.gif

What about tick?

Message received.....

Let me check the schedule at home. Unfortunately, I'm working from mi casa on Firdays and as such its a bit more coordination to get into the city.

Will check back on this thread Bobby....thanks!

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Feb 10 2009, 05:54 PM)
Message received.....

Let me check the schedule at home. Unfortunately, I'm working from mi casa on Firdays and as such its a bit more coordination to get into the city.

Will check back on this thread Bobby....thanks!

You got it, Kyle!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Feb 10 2009, 07:20 PM)
b_sigh.gif Wish I was coming!

But alas, you'll have fun without me. 

So have a drink (or 6) for me please~ th1245.gif

We'd have more fun if you and Digi could be there!

I'll have a few these for yas trink38.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 10 2009, 07:28 PM)

Tick where are you?

That's awesome!! 1022.gif Wish I could be there with you guy's sad.gif Have a great time and be sure to take plenty of pics. 653.gif Hey Bobby, don't forget to stop buy and see old man Geddy again. laugh.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3868-1.jpg

QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 10 2009, 08:28 PM)

Tick where are you?

Hey Bob. I talked to Kenny last night and told him, money is just too tight with me out of work to make a New York trip. sad.gif

It sucks, cause I could really use it right about now. eh.gif

Have a good time, one and all ! trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 10 2009, 08:38 PM)
That's awesome!! 1022.gif Wish I could be there with you guy's sad.gif Have a great time and be sure to take plenty of pics. 653.gif  Hey Bobby,  don't forget to stop buy and see old man Geddy again. laugh.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

GeddyFinal.gif  2.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3868-1.jpg

This is right down the block on the corner from Down the Hatch.. laugh.gif

Troutman was at Down the Hatch were we should end up biggrin.gif

GeddyFinal.gif

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Feb 10 2009, 11:04 PM)
Let me know where you guys are going to be. The closer to Madison Square Garden, the better my chances of stopping by...

We'll meet at MSG and then head to the Village.. Cheaper Beer trink38.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 11 2009, 08:58 AM)
QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 10 2009, 08:28 PM)

Tick where are you?

Hey Bob. I talked to Kenny last night and told him, money is just too tight with me out of work to make a New York trip. sad.gif

It sucks, cause I could really use it right about now. eh.gif

Have a good time, one and all ! trink39.gif

You know it's not the same with out you, tick 1022.gif

The future beholds!!!! GeddyFinal.gif

trink39.gif

Don't forget the

patron.gif patron.gif

Hey, Bob, you said you'll be at MSG. PM me your cell number, and I'll try to meet you guys for one or two. I'd love to stay for more, but I promised my wife that I'd take her out to dinner. Her birthday was Wednesday, and Saturday is Valentine's Day. Although, she pissed me off pretty good today, so I might just say f..k it.

I PMed you my cell too...

Bobby - wish I could make this but Im not going to be able to. My son's birthday is tomorrow but the party is Saturday and theres just too much shit to do between now and then.

I really could have benefited from a night out too.

K

QUOTE (Natch @ Feb 12 2009, 10:57 PM)
Hey, Bob, you said you'll be at MSG. PM me your cell number, and I'll try to meet you guys for one or two. I'd love to stay for more, but I promised my wife that I'd take her out to dinner. Her birthday was Wednesday, and Saturday is Valentine's Day. Although, she pissed me off pretty good today, so I might just say f..k it.

I PMed you my cell too...

Natch, I'll call you later and let you know exactly what and where we'll be!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Feb 12 2009, 11:01 PM)
Bobby - wish I could make this but Im not going to be able to.  My son's birthday is tomorrow but the party is Saturday and theres just too much shit to do between now and then.

I really could have benefited from a night out too.

K

No problem, PTA.. Another time... trink39.gif

I was hoping to have time for a beer or two, but had to head home. So, I didn't hang with the crew. I'm just as curious as to how it went. Wish I could have made it.

Yes we survived. There are a few pictures to come.

CeeJ and I had ANOTHER fantastic time in The Big Apple. It was a great weekend that started with a bang when we were joined by Slacker. The guy that started it all, keeps it going strong. yes.gif

We only hit two bars, but boy were they GREAT BARS. 1022.gif Well... three if you include the five minutes we stood in a massive crowd inside Down the Hatch. laugh.gif

The first bar we were in was awesome. Hardly anyone in there and the music was at the right level that you could enjoy it and still have a conversation. So we took a corner table, right in the window and had exactly that... great conversation. All the while, being able to look out at all the beauty and craziness of Greenwich Village.

So then I finally asked the waitress how much my drink was. I was getting double rum and cokes, CeeJ had double malibus and Bobby had double V/O's. She said 14 dollars. I was like... ohmy.gif So we agreed to go to another bar. We had our coats on when the bill came and it turned out she was telling me that an entire ROUND was 14 dollars. doh.gif But we left anyway, to check out more of The Village.

By now... i'm already ROASTED. I'm taking a medication that tells you it will AMPLIFY the effects of alcohol, so with 6 double rum and cokes in me... you can just imagine. laugh.gif SO... we walk around and find a bar that is advertising RUM DRINKS ONLY 4 DOLLARS. yes.gif 1022.gif trink36.gif trink38.gif

We go in and it's not really packed, but it's jumping. Immediately Bobby goes to the bar to order our drinks. I tell him to make sure I get a double and the girl waves me off and just POURS the cup FULL of rum and gives it a literal splash of coke for color. And that was only 4 bucks. ohmy.gif Me Likey. yes.gif

Just then... a JELLO SHOT waitress comes out of nowhere with a TRAY of shots. I'm so hammered, I take the whip cream can and FILL CeeJ's blouse/cleavage area with cream and start lapping it up. We then purchase almost every shot the girl has on her tray. Mostly cuz I was a goof. z7shysterical.gif They were PURE alcohol. Amanda... your shots ROCK, but these get you f*cked UP FAST. yes.gif

So we stayed there and had a ball. I told some waitress that me and Bobby were in Type O Negative and she hung out with us all night. Even after Bobby told her I was lying. laugh.gif I think she might've had a thing for our beloved Slacker. wub.gif

Then we finally made our way back to the hotel. There may have been some puking involved at the subway, but I can't remember who it was that splooged. no.gif Oh... and Bobby almost got us killed by some dude on the train, so we switched trains. z7shysterical.gif But even with that, the night was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I couldn't have asked for a better night of partying. I'm sorry some of you couldn't make it. You missed an amazing time.

Pics to follow.

Till the next one trink39.gif

Archived