Attn. PTA...

Slacker

Well we didn't start the night off til after 10pm.. It was to late to give you a call, Natch, I knew you were already out of the City..

What a blast i had hanging with Necro and CeeJ.. Nothing but laughs..

If looks could kill on the trains? smile.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 17 2009, 12:57 PM)
Well we didn't start the night off til after 10pm.. It was to late to give you a call, Natch, I knew you were already out of the City..
If looks could kill on the trains?  smile.gif

laugh.gif I remember those trains!! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 17 2009, 05:57 PM)
If looks could kill on the trains? smile.gif

I sang on a train once I think ?

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 17 2009, 01:04 PM)

laugh.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 17 2009, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 17 2009, 01:04 PM)

laugh.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You did, and got a round of appause, me? I think some guy wanted to shoot me or something..No more Vodka for me no.gif smile.gif

Sorry I missed you guys. Yeah, 10 was too late.

I went home on time like a good boy and took the family out to dinner. I don't think it earned me a "Get out of Jail Free" card, but it certainly went a long way towards keeping the peace in the Natch household, at least for the weekend.

Maybe next time!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 17 2009, 04:21 PM)
Yes we survived. There are a few pictures to come.

CeeJ and I had ANOTHER fantastic time in The Big Apple. It was a great weekend that started with a bang when we were joined by Slacker. The guy that started it all, keeps it going strong. yes.gif

We only hit two bars, but boy were they GREAT BARS. 1022.gif Well... three if you include the five minutes we stood in a massive crowd inside Down the Hatch. laugh.gif

The first bar we were in was awesome. Hardly anyone in there and the music was at the right level that you could enjoy it and still have a conversation. So we took a corner table, right in the window and had exactly that... great conversation. All the while, being able to look out at all the beauty and craziness of Greenwich Village.

So then I finally asked the waitress how much my drink was. I was getting double rum and cokes, CeeJ had double malibus and Bobby had double V/O's. She said 14 dollars. I was like... ohmy.gif So we agreed to go to another bar. We had our coats on when the bill came and it turned out she was telling me that an entire ROUND was 14 dollars. doh.gif But we left anyway, to check out more of The Village.

By now... i'm already ROASTED. I'm taking a medication that tells you it will AMPLIFY the effects of alcohol, so with 6 double rum and cokes in me... you can just imagine. laugh.gif SO... we walk around and find a bar that is advertising RUM DRINKS ONLY 4 DOLLARS. yes.gif 1022.gif trink36.gif trink38.gif

We go in and it's not really packed, but it's jumping. Immediately Bobby goes to the bar to order our drinks. I tell him to make sure I get a double and the girl waves me off and just POURS the cup FULL of rum and gives it a literal splash of coke for color. And that was only 4 bucks. ohmy.gif Me Likey. yes.gif

Just then... a JELLO SHOT waitress comes out of nowhere with a TRAY of shots. I'm so hammered, I take the whip cream can and FILL CeeJ's blouse/cleavage area with cream and start lapping it up. We then purchase almost every shot the girl has on her tray. Mostly cuz I was a goof. z7shysterical.gif They were PURE alcohol. Amanda... your shots ROCK, but these get you f*cked UP FAST. yes.gif

So we stayed there and had a ball. I told some waitress that me and Bobby were in Type O Negative and she hung out with us all night. Even after Bobby told her I was lying. laugh.gif I think she might've had a thing for our beloved Slacker. wub.gif

Then we finally made our way back to the hotel. There may have been some puking involved at the subway, but I can't remember who it was that splooged. no.gif Oh... and Bobby almost got us killed by some dude on the train, so we switched trains. z7shysterical.gif But even with that, the night was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I couldn't have asked for a better night of partying. I'm sorry some of you couldn't make it. You missed an amazing time.

Pics to follow.

Till the next one trink39.gif

What a blast! I love that you had such a great time. Reading about it put me there, and I've been around the three of you enough times to get a good feel for exactly how much fun it must have been. I want to know more about what happened on that train! laugh.gif

Damn I wish I was there! My night was spent signing mortgage papers and then getting roped into helping my cousin load a moving truck until 1:30 in the morning.

I would have given anything to toast Bobby for this birthday, and spend the evening laughing my ass off with you and Carol. It's always such a great time hitting the streets of Manhattan with you guys.

I know there will be another time. I can't wait.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 17 2009, 05:04 PM)

You sure did! That was awesome. applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 18 2009, 08:15 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 17 2009, 04:21 PM)
Yes we survived.  There are a few pictures to come. 

CeeJ and I had ANOTHER fantastic time in The Big Apple.  It was a great weekend that started with a bang when we were joined by Slacker.  The guy that started it all, keeps it going strong.  yes.gif 

We only hit two bars, but boy were they GREAT BARS.  1022.gif  Well... three if you include the five minutes we stood in a massive crowd inside Down the Hatch.  laugh.gif 

The first bar we were in was awesome.  Hardly anyone in there and the music was at the right level that you could enjoy it and still have a conversation.  So we took a corner table, right in the window and had exactly that... great conversation.  All the while, being able to look out at all the beauty and craziness of Greenwich Village. 

So then I finally asked the waitress how much my drink was.  I was getting double rum and cokes, CeeJ had double malibus and Bobby had double V/O's.  She said 14 dollars.  I was like...  ohmy.gif  So we agreed to go to another bar.  We had our coats on when the bill came and it turned out she was telling me that an entire ROUND was 14 dollars.  doh.gif  But we left anyway, to check out more of The Village. 

By now... i'm already ROASTED.  I'm taking a medication that tells you it will AMPLIFY the effects of alcohol, so with 6 double rum and cokes in me... you can just imagine.  laugh.gif  SO... we walk around and find a bar that is advertising RUM DRINKS ONLY 4 DOLLARS.  yes.gif  1022.gif  trink36.gif  trink38.gif

We go in and it's not really packed, but it's jumping.  Immediately Bobby goes to the bar to order our drinks.  I tell him to make sure I get a double and the girl waves me off and just POURS the cup FULL of rum and gives it a literal splash of coke for color.  And that was only 4 bucks.  ohmy.gif  Me Likey.  yes.gif 

Just then... a JELLO SHOT waitress comes out of nowhere with a TRAY of shots.  I'm so hammered, I take the whip cream can and FILL CeeJ's blouse/cleavage area with cream and start lapping it up.  We then purchase almost every shot the girl has on her tray.  Mostly cuz I was a goof.  z7shysterical.gif  They were PURE alcohol.  Amanda... your shots ROCK, but these get you f*cked UP FAST.  yes.gif 

So we stayed there and had a ball.  I told some waitress that me and Bobby were in Type O Negative and she hung out with us all night.  Even after Bobby told her I was lying.  laugh.gif  I think she might've had a thing for our beloved Slacker.  wub.gif 

Then we finally made our way back to the hotel.  There may have been some puking involved at the subway, but I can't remember who it was that splooged.  no.gif  Oh... and Bobby almost got us killed by some dude on the train, so we switched trains.  z7shysterical.gif  But even with that, the night was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!  I couldn't have asked for a better night of partying.  I'm sorry some of you couldn't make it.  You missed an amazing time. 

Pics to follow. 

Till the next one  trink39.gif

What a blast! I love that you had such a great time. Reading about it put me there, and I've been around the three of you enough times to get a good feel for exactly how much fun it must have been. I want to know more about what happened on that train! laugh.gif

Damn I wish I was there! My night was spent signing mortgage papers and then getting roped into helping my cousin load a moving truck until 1:30 in the morning.

I would have given anything to toast Bobby for this birthday, and spend the evening laughing my ass off with you and Carol. It's always such a great time hitting the streets of Manhattan with you guys.

I know there will be another time. I can't wait.

You got Class my Friend! laugh.gif

Remember you said that me? biggrin.gif

Pags trink39.gif

So do you trink38.gif

Archived