Stalking

Ru5h F@n

Has anyone had a person, being male or female, stalk you before? I have been a witness to this in real life and I would love to hear your stories about it. Thanks. unsure.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be stalked by all these girls. Everywhere I went, women following me. Wanting to be with me.

Sitting in front of the house for hours, chasing me at the mall, following me from place to place, tracking my movements, calling my friends to see where I am, fighting over me to be "the one who got him".

Oh wait... you wanted real stories, huh.

Well I went to the hospital back in February 2008. This nurse named Cindy Larson, an LPRN from Surrey Memorial Hospital followed me home in a stolen ambulance when I left in April 2008. She has camped out in my fire exit for the last 9 months now. I was on the 5th Floor North Area 51 at the time where she had worked. She brain probed me and tried to frighten me and give me hallucinations. Now since I've been at home she's pretty much deprived me of sleep, harrasses, watches and hears me all day long. I've asked her several times to leave my building but no go there. I talked to my lawyer about it and he told me to call the police about it. But she's too sneaky to get caught and then I'm gonna look a fool for even getting involved in the matter. Everybody thinks I am crazy but I hear her voice all day long and all night long. I don't see her and no one else does because she hides all the time. One of my workers saw her in the fire exit and that's the only proof I've got so far on her. Any other suggestions? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jan 10 2009, 12:11 PM)
Well I went to the hospital back in February 2008. This nurse named Cindy Larson, an LPRN from Surrey Memorial Hospital followed me home in a stolen ambulance when I left in April 2008. She has camped out in my fire exit for the last 9 months now. I was on the 5th Floor North Area 51 at the time where she had worked. She brain probed me and tried to frighten me and give me hallucinations. Now since I've been at home she's pretty much deprived me of sleep, harrasses, watches and hears me all day long. I've asked her several times to leave my building but no go there. I talked to my lawyer about it and he told me to call the police about it. But she's too sneaky to get caught and then I'm gonna look a fool for even getting involved in the matter. Everybody thinks I am crazy but I hear her voice all day long and all night long. I don't see her and no one else does because she hides all the time. One of my workers saw her in the fire exit and that's the only proof I've got so far on her. Any other suggestions? unsure.gif

yes.gif you should see a doctor right away. the hallucinations that she gave you can impact other areas of your life, too. sad.gif take care, Ru5h. hug2.gif

I was thinking about that Susan but I'm not dead yet though. She hasn't killed me at the moment. I'm gonna fight her on this all the way even to Supreme Court, if I have to to settle this dispute once and for all. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 10 2009, 02:16 PM)

yes.gif you should see a doctor right away. the hallucinations that she gave you can impact other areas of your life, too. sad.gif take care, Ru5h. hug2.gif

I'm stalking you RoRo...

ph34r.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jan 10 2009, 12:21 PM)
I was thinking about that Susan but I'm not dead yet though. She hasn't killed me at the moment. I'm gonna fight her on this all the way even to Supreme Court, if I have to to settle this dispute once and for all. unsure.gif

1287.gif good for you! nobody should hafta put up with that kinda shit. no.gif

i still want you to see your doctor tho, at least for a check up. yes.gif

tell him what that crazy bitch has been up to so he'll know what to test for and stuff. confused13.gif

doctors are WAY smarter than lawyers when it comes to these kinds of things,,,specially when it's a nurse involved. dazed025.gif

hang in there, man. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 10 2009, 12:34 PM)

I'm stalking you RoRo...

ph34r.gif

wink.gif

ohmy.gif

:cloaking device:

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 10 2009, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 10 2009, 12:34 PM)

I'm stalking you RoRo...

ph34r.gif

wink.gif

ohmy.gif

:cloaking device:

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jan 10 2009, 02:11 PM)
I am crazy.

Fixed!

hey RF unsure.gif

I've had a similar experience to yours.

Back in 1969 when the first moon landing happened, I was actually aboard. I snuck onto the space shuttle and hid in a storage closet for the ride. After the landing, while everyone else was focused on filming Armstrong, I crept out the emergency exit of the ship and went to mingle with the lunar natives. Anyways, I got talking with this one moongirl. I didn't tell her anything about where I live other than that I came from Earth. Well, it turns out that Moonpeople have superintelligence and extremely accurate tracking equipment. Less than 3 weeks after we got back to earth, I woke up to find this moongirl by the side of my bed. For the last 40 years, she's always been hiding just around the corner from me. I know because often I'll turn around and catch a fleeting glimpse of her hiding. Also I can hear her eerie Moonperson screech often. However, I don't think it has to do with an infatuation with me. I think she is sending information back to the Moonking, so that they will know more about life on earth when they finally carry out their invasion on us.

If you spend all day sneaking carefully upon a harvested corn plant are you then stalking a stalk?

Edit: unsure.gif.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 10 2009, 03:09 PM)
If you spend all day sneaking carefully upon a harvested corn plant are you then stalking a stalk?

Edit: unsure.gif.

In a related story, a beanstalk has filed for a restraining order and is looking to have stalking charges filed against a kid known only as Jack...

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 10 2009, 03:13 PM)
been stalked, for real.
My sister threatened to take his head off with a baseball bat the last time he appeared at our door,(she was totally capable of doing so) and he went away for good!

Cool sister. trink39.gif

I have the exact opposite affect.....one look at this face....people flee.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jan 10 2009, 02:54 PM)

hey RF unsure.gif

Back in 1969 when the first moon landing happened, I was actually aboard. I snuck onto the space shuttle and hid in a storage closet for the ride. After the landing, while everyone else was focused on filming Armstrong, I crept out the emergency exit of the ship and went to mingle with the lunar natives. Anyways, I got talking with this one moongirl. I didn't tell her anything about where I live other than that I came from Earth. Well, it turns out that Moonpeople have superintelligence and extremely accurate tracking equipment. Less than 3 weeks after we got back to earth, I woke up to find this moongirl by the side of my bed. For the last 40 years, she's always been hiding just around the corner from me. I know because often I'll turn around and catch a fleeting glimpse of her hiding. Also I can hear her eerie Moonperson screech often. However, I don't think it has to do with an infatuation with me. I think she is sending information back to the Moonking, so that they will know more about life on earth when they finally carry out their invasion on us.

Great story, Refledgerator! trink39.gif

unsure.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 10 2009, 12:13 PM)
been stalked, for real.
My sister threatened to take his head off with a baseball bat the last time he appeared at our door,(she was totally capable of doing so) and he went away for good!

So noted. I have thought about doing to Cindy as well. But I hope she gets the message though. sad.gif

I've been stalked before. Last weekend when Katie, Phil, and Mullet were here, we just wanted to take pictures in the mall...and LOOK WHO SHOWED UP RIGHT AS WE TOOK THE SHOT!!!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/Tarkus406/Connecticut%202009/DSCI0110.jpg

We're being stalked by a wooden bear!!! scared.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 10 2009, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jan 10 2009, 02:54 PM)

hey RF unsure.gif

Great story, Refledgerator! trink39.gif

unsure.gif

rofl3.gif refledgerator! trink36.gif good one, Tarky! applaudit.gif applaudit.gif