I'm tired of looking at this damn speling error

Closer To the End

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Closer To the End @ Feb 24 2005, 10:46 PM)
well thanks for the info. ... i was unaware of that i'll have to listen to the song again

It won't do you any good to listen to it. Instead, read the lyric sheet in the CD. You'll see that Buenos nochas, Mein Froinds is the name of the opening section.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 24 2005, 06:32 PM)
just what we need ...another spammer...at least post something worthwhile...U could've posted songs u listen to...welcome new people...anything but what u did...the rest of us had to do it what makes u so special to bypass "froind"?  confused13.gif

easy killer

Now tell us how you really feel.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 24 2005, 05:46 PM)
Shouldn't there be a rule against post whoring here?

haha - they should eliminate the post count for all the "..." posts.

Kidding dude - I hated that first one too. Glad you're beyond it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You know what? I can remember starting out at froind. . . and looking around at all these people who had post counts in the thousands... but never once was I tempted to spam a thread or post . . . 's to get where they are. What I did was make myself known, I got to know people. The whole point of this board to me is about that. I mean ye, everybody want's the high post counts and the cool badges that come with them, but to me the journey here has been about getting to know this great group of people I now think of as family. What's the point of postwhoring just to get a certain number of posts when nobody knows who you are? Just take your time is what I'm saying! Put yourself out there, and it will happen.

That is all.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 24 2005, 07:18 PM)
tsk tsk... no.gif 22 posts of spam? Hmm.... Sorry. Your post count is now 30. No additional penalty this time, as you probably didn't know how users here feel about spamming biggrin.gif

trink39.gif

Welcome back to froind status laugh.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 24 2005, 03:51 PM)
You know what? I can remember starting out at froind. . . and looking around at all these people who had post counts in the thousands... but never once was I tempted to spam a thread or post . . . 's to get where they are. What I did was make myself known, I got to know people. The whole point of this board to me is about that. I mean ye, everybody want's the high post counts and the cool badges that come with them, but to me the journey here has been about getting to know this great group of people I now think of as family. What's the point of postwhoring just to get a certain number of posts when nobody knows who you are? Just take your time is what I'm saying! Put yourself out there, and it will happen.

That is all.

Yeah, what she said...I have been here since day 2, maybe day 1 even. I don't have a high post count, but it's still fun.

I actually enjoyed the froind status, it's a very creatvie title.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 24 2005, 07:18 PM)
tsk tsk...  no.gif    22 posts of spam?  Hmm....  Sorry.  Your post count is now 30.  No additional penalty this time, as you probably didn't know how users here feel about spamming  biggrin.gif

trink39.gif

Welcome back to froind status  laugh.gif

That gets a triple

doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

http://photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/th_bmoon.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 24 2005, 07:59 PM)
Rules, rules and more rules.
Just post retarded theories as I do. I dont think they are retarded, but then again I don't really give a shit half the time.

the word is "esoteric" cool.gif

You guys crack me up rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Oh i,ve just got another post (I'm a post whore too!)

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 24 2005, 06:02 PM)
Just post retarded theories as I do. I dont think they are retarded, but then again I don't really give a shit half the time.

Bite me.

I don't really give a shit.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 24 2005, 08:04 PM)

Bite me.

um, Dweez, that was a compliment. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 24 2005, 06:05 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 24 2005, 08:04 PM)

Bite me.

um, Dweez, that was a compliment. confused13.gif

I'm whack today in pain-ergo--I dont give a shit either way.

I'm in self destruct mode.

Archived