Appreciation Threads...

CeeJ

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 11 2008, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Dec 11 2008, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Dec 11 2008, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Dec 11 2008, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE (mini @ Dec 11 2008, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 10 2008, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Dec 10 2008, 09:50 PM)
I find its better to have a person have their own thread.  All the attention is on them and looking at their thread can clear up a sad day.

We have 6,877 members here.

We can't possibly have a thread for each person. no.gif

This amount of appreciation threads is burying the

threads that we are looking for.

Haven't we discussed this before?

I know you love to add to that post count of yours but

really you need to think a bit. yes.gif

One thread should cover everyone. IMO and a few

others that feel the same way.

unsure.gif 6,877 members and you said there were 9 threads? Hogging the first page? What?

Seems there is an underlying issue here. unsure.gif

yes.gif

I read every post in this thread, and none of them were insulting. Well, almost none of them.

It seems to me if you're curious about underlying issues - you need to look inward instead of outward.

yes.gif

You referring to me er something Pags? unsure.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

Could you please clarify what you are talking about?

Perhaps it is I who should ask you that question. Reading your post, I am left with a feeling that you're either being critical and/or insulting. Surely, the post did nothing to either describe the problem, offer a defense, or come up with a solution. Just seems you have more of a personal issue. If I'm off base, than I mis-interpreted the spirit of your words. But reading the 'other' post you just put up. I don't think I am.

I don't have any personal issues here. You are off base. You guys have your opinions of how the board is running and that is fine. I felt that something was missing in CeeJ's statement. Anything wrong with that? I suppose that I should have just clarified that from the beginning, I apologise.

What did you think was missing???

I know what I meant to say and typed it.

You are just too much for me to deal with.

I tried with you. I really did. That day I went into the

chat room and asked what your issue was. And then you wanted

a "private room". I even fell for that. Then you had nothing to say.

You really need to get your head straight. I don't know what your

issue is with me and I really don't give a shit anymore.

moon.gif

Have a nice life.

What is that suppose to mean to me. You are that self important to publicize that comment? You've never been anything to me CeeJ to mean anything to me. Seems you have an issue with me to just go off like this confused13.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look everyone - I didn't mean to inadvertantly start a fight. I apologize for that. I wanted to avoid it getting personal and I fear as through I steered the bus in the opposite direction.

Let's all go back and read my most awesomeness of compromising suggestions which may help solve the issue. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 11 2008, 06:04 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 06:53 PM)
I find its better to have a person have their own thread.  All the attention is on them and looking at their thread can clear up a sad day.

unsure.gif 6,877 members and you said there were 9 threads? Hogging the first page? What?

yes.gif

I read every post in this thread, and none of them were insulting. Well, almost none of them.

It seems to me if you're curious about underlying issues - you need to look inward instead of outward.

yes.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

Ok, I'm editing this to ask instead... Are you suggesting I have underlying isssues and that is why I am here on TRF?

I think it's kinda clear that one would think you have underlying issues with CeeJ and that's why you jumped in with your bullshit dimestore psychology shit post. Which you do. yes.gif

Then the other master of psychology, "MINI" came in and lended a hand. Quite funny. z7shysterical.gif

Oh God here we go. eyesre4.gif

Sorry. I forgot that when YOU come in with your mouth going full blast, no one can argue your point, right?

I mean... her point has nothing to do with you... but since you always think you have the answers, you had to open the mouth again. Well... it don't work that way. People WILL respond to your shit. Sorry.

You drew some kind of line in the sand and constantly spout shit against anything CeeJ or I say. It does you or your friend no good. It will not be tolerated. When I see it... i'm calling you on it. You were out of line and any negative slant this thread now takes is YOUR fault. Grow up.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 11 2008, 06:18 PM)

yes.gif

yes.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

Ok, I'm editing this to ask instead... Are you suggesting I have underlying isssues and that is why I am here on TRF?

I think it's kinda clear that one would think you have underlying issues with CeeJ and that's why you jumped in with your bullshit dimestore psychology shit post. Which you do. yes.gif

Then the other master of psychology, "MINI" came in and lended a hand. Quite funny. z7shysterical.gif

Sorry. I forgot that when YOU come in with your mouth going full blast, no one can argue your point, right?

I mean... her point has nothing to do with you... but since you always think you have the answers, you had to open the mouth again. Well... it don't work that way. People WILL respond to your shit. Sorry.

You drew some kind of line in the sand and constantly spout shit against anything CeeJ or I say. It does you or your friend no good. It will not be tolerated. When I see it... i'm calling you on it. You were out of line and any negative slant this thread now takes is YOUR fault. Grow up.

This was unnecessary.

yes.gif

yes.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

Necro in all fairness what does this have to do with you? Did Lady April ever address you? no.gif

EDIT for wrong name doh.gif

Someone answer me this question:

Why are the appreciation threads causing THIS much controversy? That's an honest question that you guys don't need to read into. I'm not suggesting that they're completely harmless or that they suck.

Just, what is it about them that started all this? And answer it without naming names. Talk about the THREADS themselves.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 07:20 PM)

yes.gif

yes.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

This was unnecessary.

No April, your original post aimed at her having some kind of underlying issue was where it started and it was YOU that was out of line and it was YOUR post that was unneccesary. Just cuz MINI agreed with you doesn't mean you have some kind of validity stamp of approval... i mean c'mon... it's MINI.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 11 2008, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Dec 11 2008, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 05:53 PM)

yes.gif

yes.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

Perhaps it is I who should ask you that question. Reading your post, I am left with a feeling that you're either being critical and/or insulting. Surely, the post did nothing to either describe the problem, offer a defense, or come up with a solution. Just seems you have more of a personal issue. If I'm off base, than I mis-interpreted the spirit of your words. But reading the 'other' post you just put up. I don't think I am.

I don't have any personal issues here. You are off base. You guys have your opinions of how the board is running and that is fine. I felt that something was missing in CeeJ's statement. Anything wrong with that? I suppose that I should have just clarified that from the beginning, I apologise.

What did you think was missing???

I know what I meant to say and typed it.

You are just too much for me to deal with.

I tried with you. I really did. That day I went into the

chat room and asked what your issue was. And then you wanted

a "private room". I even fell for that. Then you had nothing to say.

You really need to get your head straight. I don't know what your

issue is with me and I really don't give a shit anymore.

moon.gif

Have a nice life.

What is that suppose to mean to me. You are that self important to publicize that comment? You've never been anything to me CeeJ to mean anything to me. Seems you have an issue with me to just go off like this confused13.gif

The above is your post.

Tell me what the hell am I suppose to think?

What were you referring to an underlying issue?

You QUOTED MY POST.

Therefore, meaning you had something to say about what I stated.

WHAT DID YOU MEAN by that post???

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 11 2008, 07:23 PM)

Why are the appreciation threads causing THIS much controversy? That's an honest question that you guys don't need to read into. I'm not suggesting that they're completely harmless or that they suck.

Just, what is it about them that started all this? And answer it without naming names. Talk about the THREADS themselves.

As I stated... i have no problem with them. CeeJ seems to feel that they are killing what GD is about. So do a lot of others... but whatever.

NOW... it's just gotten mean cuz of April and her constant bullshit. That's all.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 11 2008, 06:23 PM)

To be honest I have no idea. I made a comment and Pags asked me about it, I answered and all is good. Personally this is absolutely uncalled for.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Dec 11 2008, 07:20 PM)

yes.gif

yes.gif

Yes, I am. smile.gif

Necro in all fairness what does this have to do with you? Did Lady April ever address you? no.gif

EDIT for wrong name doh.gif

I know you like getting into all this shit and being the peaceboy... but ask yourself this first. Did CEEJ ever mention LA in any of this first??? LA's shot at CeeJ in her post where she suggested that CeeJ has an underlying issue is how this got this way.

CeeJ is my fiance. I'm sitting right next to her. I know how much LA hates us because we don't like someone she thinks is the shit. Her posts directed at us are a result of that hate and she's out of line. So yeah... i'm involved. Sue me.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Dec 11 2008, 06:27 PM)

To be honest I have no idea. I made a comment and Pags asked me about it, I answered and all is good. Personally this is absolutely uncalled for.

No shit. Necro you dont even have a place in this. You were never brought up in Lady April's posts.

Bottom line is if you dont like the way GD is stop posting there. SHEEEEEEEESH banghead.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Dec 11 2008, 07:29 PM)

No shit. Necro you dont even have a place in this. You were never brought up in Lady April's posts.

Bottom line is if you dont like the way GD is stop posting there. SHEEEEEEEESH banghead.gif

Alright... i've tried to be nice with you, but you're being a putz. I am a forefather of this damn sub-forum. Goobs, Tick, Geds and ME are why it exists. Don't think cuz you have a bazillion WORTHLESS posts here that you have the right to mouth off to ME.

You're as out of line as LA now. Cut the shit.

Isn't there a way that we could just appreciate everyone in 1 thread?

In order to find anything here you have to go back pages
because there are 9 appreciation threads on page 1.

I love the members here but can't we just keep all the love
in 1 thread?

This was my original post.

You can go back and look I NEVER called out specifically 1 thread.

I came into GD looking for a thread and saw all the

appreciation threads and there were 9 on the 1rst page.

To me it just seemd like alot, and maybe I should have just

let it go, but I thought why not just have 1 thread.

I NEVER suggested closing ANY OF THE THREADS. no.gif

I just thought we shouldn't start one for everyone.

You are one of the Admins here... I will leave this to you.

If you think we should have over 6000 of these I will get them

started. Trust and believe I have alot of friends I could start them for.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 11 2008, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Dec 11 2008, 07:29 PM)

Alright... i've tried to be nice with you, but you're being a putz. I am a forefather of this damn sub-forum. Goobs, Tick, Geds and ME are why it exists. Don't think cuz you have a bazillion WORTHLESS posts here that you have the right to mouth off to ME.

You're as out of line as LA now. Cut the shit.

I thought I had read brazillian.

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Archived