NFL Game in Toronto this Weekend

newworldman20

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Dec 5 2008, 11:57 PM)
I highly doubt they are football fans. I get the feeling they don't even like hockey. Yet they continue to call themselves Canadians. confused13.gif

They live in Toronto, can't really blame them for getting a little disillusioned with the sport tongue.gif

I say this as an ex-Leafs fan who no longer pays much attention to hockey.

I have it on good authority that they will be overseeing the coin toss.

I dont think they are big NFL fans. I know Neil doesnt like sports of any kind. Not sure about Alex. Any time sports comes up, it's usually with Geddy, and he always ends up talking about baseball. Although, didn't he wear a Chicago Bears shirt at a VT show? I could be mistaken.

i dont know, but i am appalled that game is being played there, and the talks about moving the bills to toronto. it boils my blood. I also have a profound hatred for the dolphins.

I BILLieve

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Dec 6 2008, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 5 2008, 11:47 PM)
The Bills, will OJ play?  confused13.gif

OJ and MIchael Vick are going to start a football team! yes.gif

I thought maybe they'd form a prison baseball team, and alternate pitching and catching duties?

Here in Toronto for work, and I know this game is a big deal even so much as folks here are bent out of shape since the NFL has allowed the roof to closed, prohibiting cold weather from having an effect. I believe this was at Geddy's request smile.gif

Was walking down Yonge yesterday afternoon in the snow playing tourist, looked to the right and there it was Massey Hall, I was like holy sh*it. Had to get a couple pictures and then find some overpriced draft beer down the street, lol.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Dec 6 2008, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 5 2008, 11:47 PM)
The Bills, will OJ play?  confused13.gif

OJ and MIchael Vick are going to start a football team! yes.gif

They'll be a part of the new Mean Machine from "The Longest Yard."

Since O.J. is too old to play, he'll serve as the coach.

As for today's game, Geddy will be the play-by-play man and Neil the analyst in the TV booth. Alex will be the sideline reporter.

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Dec 7 2008, 08:55 AM)

As for today's game, Geddy will be the play-by-play man and Neil the analyst in the TV booth. Alex will be the sideline reporter.

laugh.gif Good one!

Only Ged will be in character as Harry Satchel, Alex will be Hans and/or the cop and Neil will be....well Neil tongue.gif

oh and the Barbies are the cheerleaders! cheer.gif

Archived