Brand new 'Watchmen' trailer!

Jack Aubrey

My ass hurts because this trailer just kicked it! Hard.

'Watchmen' theatrical trailer.

This sucks, my work blocks anything fun or worthwhile so I can't see it.

I tried the movie's website but they only had the 1st trailer up as of the other day.

SPOILER: highlight to read! I read some comments complaining there was "no squid".

Now since all of us have probably read the book I'm wondering how this could be possible? I mean don't you kind of REALLY NEED it to be in there?

[Mod edited to hide spoiler.]

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Nov 17 2008, 12:59 PM)
This sucks, my work blocks anything fun or worthwhile so I can't see it.

I tried the movie's website but they only had the 1st trailer up as of the other day.

SPOILER! Highlight to read! I read some comments complaining there was "no squid".

Now since all of us have probably read the book I'm wondering how this could be possible? I mean don't you kind of REALLY NEED it to be in there?

Maybe they just didn't show it...I agree it kinda needs to be there, but then agian they might make something more "horrifying".

[Mod edited to hide spoiler.]

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Del Duio: watch the friggin' spoilers. I like you and you seem like a nice guy, but you just spoiled this for me because I didn't know about it and now I'm kinda pissed. Don't worry, I'll get over it. Please watch it in the future. Please.

Here is the Video Vertigo approved method for posting spoilers. If you have any questions PM me and I'll be glad to help.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 17 2008, 08:28 PM)
Del Duio: watch the friggin' spoilers. I like you and you seem like a nice guy, but you just spoiled this for me because I didn't know about it and now I'm kinda pissed. Don't worry, I'll get over it. Please watch it in the future. Please.

Here is the Video Vertigo approved method for posting spoilers. If you have any questions PM me and I'll be glad to help.

Sorry Jack, my fault sad.gif

Anyways it might not be true since these people made those comments after seeing the 2nd trailer. And I really doubt they'd say one way or the other something so important in a trailer.

I'll be more careful next time, promise! yes.gif

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Nov 18 2008, 11:18 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 17 2008, 08:28 PM)

Sorry Jack, my fault sad.gif

Anyways it might not be true since these people made those comments after seeing the 2nd trailer. And I really doubt they'd say one way or the other something so important in a trailer.

I'll be more careful next time, promise! yes.gif

Thank you, sir! Much appreciated. trink39.gif

I'm actually really excited for weird reasons too, like the fact that this will be a true rated "R" movie complete with extreme violence, profanity, and (to a lesser extent) nudity. Now these things do not a great movie make, but for something like Watchmen it can't be a PG deal.

I'll try the movie website and see if they've put #2 up there yet.