Vote Rush

rushfr:CP

the hall blow's. wanna bet metallica get's in also?

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 15 2008, 11:37 AM)
I hoping Rush doesn't get into the RRHOF. It's a joke. Billy Bragg, Cyndi Lauper, Chic.......

goodpost.gif What he said.

QUOTE (rushbass @ Sep 15 2008, 06:19 PM)
Well, Rush has the most votes in this poll, with Bon Jovi in second place... but don't count on them getting in - this poll will surely be ignored by the committee.

egg zakk lee

QUOTE (trenken @ Sep 15 2008, 06:38 PM)
I'm hoping Rush doesn't get into the RRHOF.  It's a joke.  Billy Bragg, Cyndi Lauper, Chic.......

Les Zeppelin, The Beatles...

Those two are already in there along with Sly and Family Stone, Prince, The Flamingos, Michael Jackson, and let's not forget Lovin Spoonful.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 15 2008, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Sep 15 2008, 06:38 PM)
I'm hoping Rush doesn't get into the RRHOF.  It's a joke.  Billy Bragg, Cyndi Lauper, Chic.......

Les Zeppelin, The Beatles...

Those two are already in there along with Sly and Family Stone, Prince, The Flamingos, Michael Jackson, and let's not forget Lovin Spoonful.

Don't forget Conway Twitty! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

The R&RHoF, the Grammies and Rolling Stone are the Axis of Music Evil! It's all about who happens to be most popular at the moment. It's all about image, substance be damned. If Rush ever does get inducted I hope they do the same thing The Sex Pistols did, and tell the R&RHoF to shove it up their (collective) ass!

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Sep 16 2008, 12:20 PM)
If Rush ever does get inducted I hope they do the same thing The Sex Pistols did, and tell the R&RHoF to shove it up their (collective) ass!

Id bet on it, but hmmmm....who knows. Perhaps they'd be glad of the recognition from whoever, like to think not though.

f**k the industry 062802puke_prv.gif

Not to be, er, morbid or anything, but I'd bet they get in after one of the band members dies. It would make them (Jan Wenner and his RRHOF cronies) feel so good and they could pat each other's spiny little backs.

Archived