Movies That Made You Cry

Alex

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Notebook"

I finally saw this movie based on Nicholas Sparks' novel of the same name. It stars James Garner and Gena Rowlands.

That one really had me welling up. Beautiful love story.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 24 2008, 10:44 PM)
I cry at the end of Cool Runnings.  It gets me every time.

yeah when they are carrying the bobsled. i dont cry but it does choke me up a little.... actually maybe i cried once......

i cry during dumbo....... when they are in the jail and she rocks dumbo in her trunk....it gets me every time i don't know why

Edited by udanax

The Green Mile. When John Coffey is explaining to Edgecomb (Hanks) why it's OK that he's going to be executed:

" I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughtta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why.

Mostly I'm tired of people bein' so ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world ever' day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?"

By the time Coffey finishes his little speech, I am in full-on flood mode. And I have seen this movie dozens of times, and it gets me every time.

QUOTE (mortkort @ Oct 7 2008, 01:09 PM)
this is not a movie but i thought i could post this here anyway.

futurama fans, who didnt shed at least one tear while watching this episode?

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/1150449467555xt4.gif

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m109/FTBU/sad-smiley.gif

Oh god, I didnt even see that whole episode, just that final scene and I bawled my eyes out- and I do not cry easily at all.

Movies that have made me cry;

The Green Mile (I actually had to stop the movie and just have a good cry before I could finish it).

Monster

Brokeback Mountain

But my most embarrassing one is probably The Wrath of Khan. unsure.gif I wont watch the movie with my husband because I know I'd never hear the end of it if I saw me bawling over that scene in the end.

QUOTE (udanax @ Nov 9 2008, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 9 2008, 06:46 PM)
the ending sequence of "Big Fish"

oh yeah...that made me cry too...... geez... i should probably just keep a tissue box with me all of the time.......

I've seen "Big Fish" a few times, but still have not purchased the DVD. I looked up the ending on YouTube and it still affects me just watching that part of the film.

I just thought of one - and don't know why it popped into mind.

Without A Trace - 1983

http://www.fandango.com/withoutatracemovie...1_954157/v54996

The ending wrecked me.