You know I would

I would

I would

I would for you

I would for you

I would for you

I would for you

I would for you

Hi Dweezel bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif : guess what, I got to go cross country skiing all day today cheer.gif it was so fun I was a social butterfly common001.gif i met all kinds of new canine friends wub.gif it was so cool cool.gif everyone was petting me i was like a star in "hollywood" you know like, Marilyn Monroe I was just soaking up all that attention. Anyway, gotta go troutman is BBq STEAK for dinner and you know what that means.....mmmmm....mmmmmmm good biggrin.gif Matty the Beagle

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 13 2005, 09:33 PM)
Hi Dweezel bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif : guess what, I got to go cross country skiing all day today cheer.gif it was so fun I was a social butterfly common001.gif i met all kinds of new canine friends wub.gif it was so cool cool.gif everyone was petting me i was like a star in "hollywood" you know like, Marilyn Monroe I was just soaking up all that attention. Anyway, gotta go troutman is BBq STEAK for dinner and you know what that means.....mmmmm....mmmmmmm good biggrin.gif Matty the Beagle

Get the f**k out of my thread.

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 13 2005, 09:33 PM)

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Guys...this is a serious and personal thread for dweezil. Please be respectful of this, and keep the silly stuff out of this particular thread.

Thanks.

GG

Reality may just be an illusion created for your sanity.

Who are the perpetrators of this crime?

Do you want to see what's really underneath?

Inflicted upon us at birth

to cover up their pitiful truth

It's for your own good they say

Sometimes a wicked child must be chained to be shown the error of it's ways

lies

lies

and more lies

then and now

backwards and forwards

this is the way of the world

and don't you forget it

you filthy useless sinner

You see what we do for you?

Be grateful unworthy one

Who else would take you in and show you the way?

lies

lies

and more lies

Thank you mother

Thank you father

You ask yourself why others don't have it as good as you

Don't ask questions!

We are showing you the way!

Listen

Learn

Repent filthy useless one

lies

lies

and more lies

We're ashamed of you

You shame us

We do all for you

Why wound us?

You have strayed.

We don't know you now.

Thank you mother.

Thank you father.

Keep your lies.

Imagine father not wanting you. Only stepping into your life to dole out discipline and harsh words.

Imagine mother wanting you too much...smothering, babying, hovering. Loving you if you were perfect. Shaming you when you weren't.

Unbearable pressure. Impossible standards.

Therapy, anyone?

Kay.

I got in major shit today.

See, you peeps know more about me by reading my posts than anyone except maybe my kids.

Dweezil knows she can be mean sometimes. Dweezil doesn't like to share her feelings. Being nice means peeps will take advantage of you and hurt you so it's better to give them a reason right off the bat and since they don't know you much anyhow, it will not hurt so much. The board is safe because, hey, it's just words on a f*cking computer isn't it? Hmmm. Still hurts.

Apparently people share feelings in real life?

I've kept this guy hanging for almost 8 years. That f*cker is so stubborn he wont give up on me. He says it's not being stubborn its that four letter word **** and he says I will never get rid of him because he knows I feel it too.

I need help.

A reckless bond

Our assignation

Satisfaction only in doing

Your touch and mine

Pure elation

Air scented by excitement

Whispering flesh as we greet each other

Corruption guilded by pleasure

Edged in pain

--the rest is x rated.

Archived