Singles Forum?

SimpleKindMirror

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Aug 30 2008, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 17 2008, 11:56 PM)
How can any of you Men expect to get a date when you don't even have your pic posted on your profile page?  wtf.gif  cool.gif

I thought women weren't all about looks. What gives? confused13.gif

most women aren't all about looks but I'm guessing it's easier to connect with someone when you can see their face.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 31 2008, 02:26 AM)
How can any of you Men expect to get a date when you don't even have your pic posted on your profile page?  wtf.gif  cool.gif

most women aren't all about looks but I'm guessing it's easier to connect with someone when you can see their face.

we do add a dash of physical attraction to the recipe.... it does add flavor...

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Sep 2 2008, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 31 2008, 02:26 AM)

we do add a dash of physical attraction to the recipe.... it does add flavor...

yeah... some guys are the same way... or so I've heard! tongue.gif

Not all about looks but there has to be Chemistry. What attracks me most is the eyes. I want to see what the person looks like before I start a relationship,esp. on the internet if I do have one. And yes, I am single and now looking. Maybe we do need a Singles area. There seem to be quite a few Singles on here and relationships have developed and even marriages here so why not an area specifically for dating.

QUOTE (pixey @ Sep 2 2008, 06:03 PM)
Not all about looks but there has to be Chemistry. What attracks me most is the eyes. I want to see what the person looks like before I start a relationship,esp. on the internet if I do have one. And yes, I am single and now looking. Maybe we do need a Singles area. There seem to be quite a few Singles on here and relationships have developed and even marriages here so why not an area specifically for dating.

there's only one problem... this is a RUSH board so the girls will be outnumbered about 10 to 1!! you'd like them odds wouldn't ya?? tongue.gif

you sure you need a singles forum on here? tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (savagegrace26 @ Sep 3 2008, 01:50 AM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Sep 3 2008, 01:50 AM)
A litte friendly competition never hurts. At least you guys make out like a bandit.

You're pretty.

Thank you.

You make out like a bandit because we are women Rush fans. We are intelligent beautiful women. I think there are quite a few women here who are looking so you might not think it's as bad as it is.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Sep 3 2008, 05:29 AM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Sep 3 2008, 02:50 AM)
A litte friendly competition never hurts. At least you guys make out like a bandit.

With ~10 men to every woman, how exactly do we make out here? confused13.gif

You could always try "walking the other side of the fence," if you know what I mean.

rofl3.gif

Well let's see. I have no hair. My feet swell. I am BO challenged. I'm in my 30's but everyone SWEARS I'm in my 50's. The doctor says my abnormal acne should clear up with this new medication we're trying - let's hope this time it works. My ankles sweat. I'm 40 pounds overweight and it's all in my left ear. My skanky underarms stain my clothes. I have hemorrhoids. I hear my coke bottle glasses are the new fashion rage... finally. My facial tick seems to be subsiding. atickhum.gif I've kicked my nose picking habit but I sure do miss the taste. And the best part is, Mother says I'm allowed out on Saturdays until 10 PM.

Oh, and I love Rush. Want to date? wub.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 3 2008, 09:52 PM)
Well let's see. I have no hair. My feet swell. I am BO challenged. I'm in my 30's but everyone SWEARS I'm in my 50's. The doctor says my abnormal acne should clear up with this new medication we're trying - let's hope this time it works. My ankles sweat. I'm 40 pounds overweight and it's all in my left ear. My skanky underarms stain my clothes. I have hemorrhoids. I hear my coke bottle glasses are the new fashion rage... finally. My facial tick seems to be subsiding. atickhum.gif I've kicked my nose picking habit but I sure do miss the taste. And the best part is, Mother says I'm allowed out on Saturdays until 10 PM.

Girls...he's a dream! Don't pass this up!

The bidding starts at $2....do I hear 2?....

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 3 2008, 10:23 PM)
Well let's see.  I have no hair.  My feet swell.  I am BO challenged.  I'm in my 30's but everyone SWEARS I'm in my 50's.  The doctor says my abnormal acne should clear up with this new medication we're trying - let's hope this time it works.  My ankles sweat.  I'm 40 pounds overweight and it's all in my left ear.  My skanky underarms stain my clothes.  I have hemorrhoids.  I hear my coke bottle glasses are the new fashion rage... finally.  My facial tick seems to be subsiding.  atickhum.gif  I've kicked my nose picking habit but I sure do miss the taste.  And the best part is, Mother says I'm allowed out on Saturdays until 10 PM.

Oh, and I love Rush.  Want to date?  wub.gif

Girls...he's a dream! Don't pass this up!

The bidding starts at $2....do I hear 2?....

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Sep 3 2008, 05:14 PM)
You make out like a bandit because we are women Rush fans. We are intelligent beautiful women. I think there are quite a few women here who are looking so you might not think it's as bad as it is.

I still don't see that as making out. I'm not in any way knocking the caliber of women here, so please don't think that's what I'm saying. My point is that (on average), all you intelligent beautiful women have your choice of 10 guys to choose from. Even if only 30% are to your liking, that's still a choice of 3 for every woman. On the other hand, each man has to fight off 9 other men for the chance to be rejected. Granted, my math is skewed because I'm assuming a 10:1 ratio and assuming that everyone is single and looking, which isn't the case. For the purpose of my argument, pretend my math is in the ballpark of fair. Even assuming my math is off by, say, 50%, I still don't see that as making out. But hey...different strokes, right?

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 3 2008, 08:52 PM)

I've had a few experiences with some of the "men" on this board and let me tell you something...

Pags sounds like the PICK of the litter. wub.gif

I think it might be tough to get over the abnormal ear lobe thing... but other than that... mmmmmm.... he just sounds delicious. drool1.gif

I'm gonna pm a NEW picture of myself to you Pags. I guess you're just too much man for just ONE woman, so since you're making yourself available... i hope Owlswing don't mind.

kishug.gif

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Sep 3 2008, 05:19 PM)
You could always try "walking the other side of the fence," if you know what I mean.

rofl3.gif

What's that old saying? "If at first you don't succeed....just lick whoever else is in the room with you." Not a philosophy I subscribe to. Rush is cool and all, but I'm not switching teams just to find someone with a common interest.

......yet. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Aprul @ Sep 3 2008, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 3 2008, 08:52 PM)
Well let's see.  I have no hair.  My feet swell.  I am BO challenged.  I'm in my 30's but everyone SWEARS I'm in my 50's.  The doctor says my abnormal acne should clear up with this new medication we're trying - let's hope this time it works.  My ankles sweat.  I'm 40 pounds overweight and it's all in my left ear.  My skanky underarms stain my clothes.  I have hemorrhoids.  I hear my coke bottle glasses are the new fashion rage... finally.  My facial tick seems to be subsiding.  atickhum.gif  I've kicked my nose picking habit but I sure do miss the taste.  And the best part is, Mother says I'm allowed out on Saturdays until 10 PM.

Oh, and I love Rush.  Want to date?  wub.gif

I've had a few experiences with some of the "men" on this board and let me tell you something...

Pags sounds like the PICK of the litter. wub.gif

I think it might be tough to get over the abnormal ear lobe thing... but other than that... mmmmmm.... he just sounds delicious. drool1.gif

I'm gonna pm a NEW picture of myself to you Pags. I guess you're just too much man for just ONE woman, so since you're making yourself available... i hope Owlswing don't mind.

kishug.gif

laugh.gif I forgot to mention this was my bio BEFORE I met Owlswing. I'm sorry Aprul, but it's Owlswing for me. wub.gif

singles forum might be cool but too bad we're spread all over north america eh? eh.gif

Archived