'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 27 2007, 03:26 PM)
Ok post what you would like to see in the upcoming season of 24. I personally would like to see Kim come back and die a horrible death in the opening scene.

Yes, have that mountain lion from Season 2 come back and let him finish the job. 1022.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 27 2007, 03:06 PM)
Ok post what you would like to see in the upcoming season of 24. I personally would like to see Kim come back and die a horrible death in the opening scene.

Yes, have that mountain lion from Season 2 come back and let him finish the job. 1022.gif

I hear he's available. He just wrapped up the commercial he was doing.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 27 2007, 04:21 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 27 2007, 03:06 PM)

I hear he's available. He just wrapped up the commercial he was doing.

I heard he was doing Talladega Nights 2.

Well gang only a few weeks away till the Season 6 dvd comes out. Yes the release date for US/Canada is December 4th! I can't wait to get it to complete my collection. unsure.gif

Apparently it looks like Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard) will be back on "24" playing a terrorist this time and turn against Jack. I don't think this plot will last for too long as Carlos can't play a bad guy very well in my opinion. unsure.gif

With so many shows ending production, studios are having to juggle their upcoming schedules and prepare replacement programming.

For instance, U.S. network Fox announced it has postponed the upcoming January debut of its hit thriller 24 because only one-third of the episodes had been completed before the strike began Monday.

The real-time series, which already saw production delays because of the recent California wildfires, is typically broadcast each week with no breaks.

"It's not a decision we wanted to make, but it's one based on how we feel the viewers expect us to schedule the show," Fox scheduling chief Preston Beckman told trade publication Hollywood Reporter.

Studios are expected to announce their alternative programming plans over the next few days.

unsure.gif

The strike has now end with the writers. Where does that put "24"? Well from all the reading I have done so far, they say the show will most likely not return till January 2009, which in my opinion would be a long time to wait though.

Another news note: Mary Lynn Rajskub (who plays Chloe O'Brian) is pregnant in real life as well.

News Flash:

Handel said it will take time before viewers see their favourite shows back on television.

"Restarting an industry is not as simple as rebooting a writer's laptop," he said. "What we're going to see is a reawakening of the television business."

He said some shows, like '24' and 'Lost,' won't be back until the fall.

The Academy Awards, to be held on Feb. 24, will be a go, said Handel.

Sid Ganis, president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, which stages the Oscars, welcomed news that the strike had ended.

"I am ecstatic that the 80th Academy Awards presentation can now proceed full steam ahead," he said, and without "hesitation or discomfort" for the nominees.

Any thoughts on who the leak in the FBI is?

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 12 2009, 10:50 PM)
Any thoughts on who the leak in the FBI is?

My theory is (highlight area below to see):

(Start here)President Taylor's Chief of Staff seems too eager to give into the terrorists demands, and is pressing for withdrawal of the troops. And since actor Bob Gunton also played the evil warden in "Shawshank Redemption" and has made a career out of playing corrupt officials, my money's on him (typecasting! tongue.gif). The First Gentleman's driver also looks suspect right now, but that could be another red herring just like that FBI computer geek guy whose wife was on one of the planes.(End here)

Spot on about the First Gentleman's driver, 73!

And Sean, the computer geek in the FBI, is just really creepy. He may not be the leak, but I wouldn't want to have the desk next to his.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 29 2009, 09:17 AM)

I missed it on Monday! fists crying.gif Can someone give me an idea of what happened?

Wow, um, a lot.

The female FBI agent is now in the hands of the ex-CTU folks and should understand that Jack is not dirty; Mutobo (sp?) and his wife were being handed over to the other guy's men; Tony killed the guy who pulled him out of CTU and the bad Sangala guy created a midair collision within eyesight of the White House, killing some 200 people in the air and I don't recall a number of ground casualties.

The bad Sangala guy is about to make his next move and unleash more havoc in the next episode.