can't sleep

iluvgeddy05

Usually I can't wait til bedtime. After working full time and going to grad school part time (even this summer), I get sleepy...

Until this week. I've been restless in anticipation. I had to read until 2am last night just to relax a little.

BTW, this thread has no point other than I felt like making it laugh.gif

been there - sucked ass!!! angry.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 2 2008, 06:29 PM)
been there - sucked ass!!! angry.gif

I know!

Plus I'm trying to organize the meetup and obviously want everything to go smoothly...aye..

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 2 2008, 06:48 PM)
been there - sucked ass!!!  angry.gif

I know!

Plus I'm trying to organize the meetup and obviously want everything to go smoothly...aye..

Thats what I was doing this year too cause I also had the banner. Ya Ya and Rolzzz were there they saw me totally stressing out. You'll be all good my friend trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 2 2008, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 2 2008, 06:48 PM)
been there - sucked ass!!!  angry.gif

I know!

Thats what I was doing this year too cause I also had the banner. Ya Ya and Rolzzz were there they saw me totally stressing out. You'll be all good my friend trink39.gif

thanks, I hope so!

My show isn't for nearly 3 weeks and I'm already jumping out of my skin! I haven't seen them since Vapor Trails, so I am extra psyched. bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 2 2008, 10:42 PM)
Usually I can't wait til bedtime. After working full time and going to grad school part time (even this summer), I get sleepy...

Until this week. I've been restless in anticipation. I had to read until 2am last night just to relax a little.

BTW, this thread has no point other than I felt like making it laugh.gif

Just hope you don't get POST- Rush insomnia laugh.gif

Like where you lie awake at night in awe while you are reliving every moment laugh.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jul 3 2008, 11:14 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 2 2008, 10:42 PM)
Usually I can't wait til bedtime.  After working full time and going to grad school part time (even this summer), I get sleepy...

Until this week.  I've been restless in anticipation.  I had to read until 2am last night just to relax a little.

BTW, this thread has no point other than I felt like making it  laugh.gif

Just hope you don't get POST- Rush insomnia laugh.gif

Like where you lie awake at night in awe while you are reliving every moment laugh.gif 2.gif

I'm counting on that as well.

Today I'm kinda crashing though...a good afternoon nap might refresh me enough to keep on goin.

I have post-Rush insomnia, I've only slept a couple of hours since last night! Wow, just wow, is the feeling after being flabbergasted last night! Talk about "aging like a fine bottle of wine." Completely overwhelming to say the least! Now if I could only get over last night and get some sleep!

Yeah, then it's the depression and therapy afterwards realizing it's over. Enjoy it now!

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jul 3 2008, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (IDSkinner @ Jul 3 2008, 01:26 PM)
Yeah, then it's the depression and therapy afterwards realizing it's over.  Enjoy it now!

But, I don't want it to go away... sad.gif

I don't either. sad.gif b_sigh.gif

And the end of the tour itself is approaching. No more living vicariously through others' posts about their show experiences, no more new pictures.

There is the live DVD to look forward to. . .

Archived