What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Guest NoDeity
Hophead IPA during and after watching the Canucks and the Stars battle through regulation time and most of four overtime periods in their first game of the first round of the playoffs. Holy shit! (Am I allowed to say "shit"?) What a way to start the series!

I'm back from my trip to The Party Souorce (one of the best beer stores in the whole country) and I hit the motherlode! This place amazes me everytime go there. It's a beer lovers heaven! I got all kinds of goodies and to top things off they just got their supply of the limited edition Dogfish Head 120 min IPAs!! I have been wanting to try this stuff for a long time but could never get any. They were only letting you buy 6 12oz bottles max but at over $9 for a 12oz bottle I only picked up 2. These puppies are 20% abv! They also have some of the other limited edition Dogfish Head brews that only come in 750 ml bottles. I picked up a 750 of Black & Blue and a 750 of Chateau Jiahu, can't wait to try these. I also got some Dogfish Head India Brown Ales and Aprihops, Stone Ruination IPAs, Goose Island Bourbon County Stout (heard really good things about this one), and some Magic Hat seasonal IPA. Quite a successful trip! All you beer lovers coming to Cincy for the show are going to have to check out The Party Source.

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Apr 20 2007, 08:39 PM)
Chardonnay. Australians make some great wine.

I'll agree with that, and point out that the reds are FANTASTIC (most people seem to like the Shiraz's, but I'm partial to the Cabs.....Wolf Blass Yellow Label is my fav, even though it is a trendy fav)

But tonight I'm drinking an Ontario Sauvignon Blanc, Jackson Triggs. Very refreshing on a nice sunny day. smile.gif

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Apr 21 2007, 03:26 AM)
stoli, straight up

wow ! if its 3:30 in the morning, and your drinking stoli straight up, you must feelin no pain right about now. laugh.gif that will come in a few hours. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 21 2007, 07:35 AM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Apr 21 2007, 03:26 AM)
stoli, straight up

wow ! if its 3:30 in the morning, and your drinking stoli straight up, you must feelin no pain right about now. laugh.gif that will come in a few hours. yes.gif

nah, I felt no pain after, and I'm feeling no pain now drinking tequilla highballs. they are good for you!