Midway Hawker

My fav liquors are:

(In no particular order)

Bombay Saphire

Big Rock Grasshopper (pale ale)

The Macallan

Kokanee (pale ale)

Gato Blanco (sauvignon, chilean)

There are also several tasty merlots out there that compliment a fine meal wonderfully.

Oh geez, I almost forgot:

Any Sleeman's product is always premium!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 24 2006, 10:26 PM)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/33/Sparks_cans.jpg/250px-Sparks_cans.jpg

we took a bunch of these to bonnaroo this year...good time there! good times!

tonight, i have been hailing the last of the great lakes commodore perry, then move to smithwick's...which is what i am hailing now...

I've been having a variety of beers tonight. So far I've had Rogue Santa's Private Reserve Ale, Bell's Special Double Cream Stout and Bell's Hell Hath No Fury Ale (very good). Next I'm going for either a Great Lakes Christmas Ale or on of the Double Bastards I bought today. trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 8 2006, 08:41 PM)
Tonight I'll try one of the SN Celebration Ales that I cellered last year. Stuck it in the fridge last night. Can't wait to see what 10 months of aging have done to it. trink38.gif

Currently enjoying this bottle of 2005 Celebration Ale. I'm tasting a beer that's slightly more carbonated, yet smoother (if that makes any sense) than it was ten months ago. It also seems a little less bitter than it did last winter. YUM.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 8 2006, 10:53 PM)
Tonight I'll try one of the SN Celebration Ales that I cellered last year. Stuck it in the fridge last night. Can't wait to see what 10 months of aging have done to it.  trink38.gif

Currently enjoying this bottle of 2005 Celebration Ale. I'm tasting a beer that's slightly more carbonated, yet smoother (if that makes any sense) than it was ten months ago. It also seems a little less bitter than it did last winter. YUM.

cat.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 8 2006, 11:03 PM)
Tonight I'll try one of the SN Celebration Ales that I cellered last year. Stuck it in the fridge last night. Can't wait to see what 10 months of aging have done to it.  trink38.gif

cat.gif

Excuse me, Mr. Miller Lite??? If you took one sip of this manly, testosterone-brewed beer you'd shrivel up like the Wicked Witch! yes.gif

tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 8 2006, 11:06 PM)

cat.gif

Excuse me, Mr. Miller Lite??? If you took one sip of this manly, testosterone-brewed beer you'd shrivel up like the Wicked Witch! yes.gif

tongue.gif laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

cat.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 8 2006, 11:06 PM)

cat.gif

tongue.gif laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:25 AM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Nov 12 2006, 03:21 AM)
Tonight is some serious fun..    Jim Beam Black, Celebration Ale, Dead Guy Ale, Eye of the Hawk Ale......    And just a little Plymoth Gin....

trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif

ph34r.gif

notworthy.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Nov 12 2006, 01:27 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:25 AM)
Tonight is some serious fun..    Jim Beam Black, Celebration Ale, Dead Guy Ale, Eye of the Hawk Ale......    And just a little Plymoth Gin....

ph34r.gif

notworthy.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And I'm still conscience to talk about it...

cool.gif

smile.gif

wub.gif

unsure.gif

ph34r.gif

trink38.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

trink38.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

ph34r.gif

I didn't get as fancy as that last night, just a few Sierra Nevada'a & a couple shots of Patron. Hadn't had any Patron in a couple of months, it was amazing, as usual.

trink39.gif patron.gif trink39.gif