New Too!

Dances with the Moon

Hello all! I just discovered this forum a couple of days ago and I'm impressed common001.gif (the best emoticons!) Every one seems pretty cool.

I've been a Rush fan since about 1975 (I was very young) but never attended a concert till last year. So I went this year too! Best concerts I've ever been to, they are so good. I hear they are going to release a Snakes and Arrows live DVD at the end of the year, I think I need to get a copy! I hope they include the videos as well.

I like the spell check, nice feature, kudos to the powers that be for that new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love your screen name!!! laugh.gif From one of my fave rush tunes!!!!! Excellent choice wub.gif

Welcome to the board and soo glad you've been able to see them live!

Last year was my first Live rush experience and it was AWESOME!!!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Dances with the Moon @ Jun 14 2008, 08:06 PM)
Thanks, I've had that song stuck in my head all day.

Most excellent song yes.gif

Sh*t! now it's stuck in my head. Best song on the album! laugh.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Dances with the Moon @ Jun 14 2008, 08:24 PM)
I agree, I like how I gave it to you without even singing it (lucky you!)

I was at the Amphitheater at Clark Co. both years, I believe I read on the board that you were there, taking pictures?

PS The spell check doesn't work  sad.gif

yes.gif In Random Samples on page 2 at the bottom of the page. has an arrow next to it marking it. It is called "Live pics of Wash. shows and stupid comments too".

Here is the link smile.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=39735

Enjoy the pics smile.gif trink36.gif

Welcome to the forum. I remember when I found it. I got all pissy the first day about someone who didn't know what they were taking about. I'm surprised I wasn't kicked off the forum the first day!!!! wink.gif

Sometimes I type before I think z7shysterical.gif

I was also at the Clark Co. Fairgrounds. Where did you sit?

Take Care!!!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ Jun 14 2008, 08:42 PM)
Welcome to the forum. I remember when I found it. I got all pissy the first day about someone who didn't know what they were taking about. I'm surprised I wasn't kicked off the forum the first day!!!! wink.gif
Sometimes I type before I think z7shysterical.gif

I was also at the Clark Co. Fairgrounds. Where did you sit?

Take Care!!!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

Dammit! 66 you were suppose to meet me and Janie for coffee. she said you cancelled on us! laugh.gif I brought my daughter and she had hot chocolate laugh.gif

Welcome! bekloppt.gif

Welcome

Time and Motion is a fuctastically great song.

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here- it may take a little getting used to, but we're all cool! Enjoy! smile.gif bekloppt.gif

guess that puts you amongst us older sorry i mean more mature members of the forum,im nearly 50 and have also been following rushs journey since 75.......welcome aboard,there not a bad lot!

Archived