Am I Allowed To Make One Of These Threads?

GeddysMullet

...last time I went with what I thought was "the flow" in here regarding starting threads it didn't work out so well!

What will happen this time?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thilly thilly girl tongue.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/geddywinecellar1xb1.jpg

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 12 2008, 01:46 PM)
GM how was the Rush concert?

It was truly magical! Beyond a doubt one of the best nights of my life. Jeez, I thought I was in love with 2.gif before, but NOW... ohmy.gif drool1.gif heart.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Bring on Philly!!!! yes.gif 653.gif common001.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2008, 01:53 PM)
Thilly thilly girl  tongue.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/geddywinecellar1xb1.jpg

*THUD*Swoon*

um

Oops blush4.gif smile.gif http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/2014.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 12 2008, 01:41 PM)
...last time I went with what I thought was "the flow" in here regarding starting threads it didn't work out so well!

What kind of thread are we talking about here? Starting your own personal SPAM thread is discouraged because not only do we have enough SPAM threads in here already, but because this isn't supposed to be a SPAM forum. Otherwise, go ahead and start one! Just make sure it's nonsensical! 1287.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 12 2008, 01:58 PM)

Bring on Philly!!!! yes.gif  653.gif  common001.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Yeah, bring it ON!!! Time is moving so fast, show almost upon us.. i hope i don't get dizzy, lose my nerve and freak!! laugh.gif Will be there tailgating in the lot, maybe we'll see you there and say bekloppt.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 12 2008, 02:08 PM)

What kind of thread are we talking about here? Starting your own personal SPAM thread is discouraged because not only do we have enough SPAM threads in here already, but because this isn't supposed to be a SPAM forum. Otherwise, go ahead and start one! Just make sure it's nonsensical! 1287.gif

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what a SPAM thread is! But I'll have some SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM EGG BACON AND SPAM please!

I like answering questions.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 12 2008, 02:11 PM)

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what a SPAM thread is! But I'll have some SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM EGG BACON AND SPAM please!

I dun like spam sad.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 12 2008, 04:26 PM)
It was Great to meet you last night !! Did you get some sleep unsure.gif

Not enough! But then, is there ever enough! I haven't done anything today but laze around and be braindead. And I don't think I'm gonna!

It was great meeting you, too! How are you today?

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jun 12 2008, 02:43 PM)
...Baked beans ore off... laugh.gif

oh can I get the SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM and SPAM?

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2008, 04:40 PM)

I dun like spam sad.gif

Would you like a strawberry tart without so much rat in it?

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 12 2008, 03:41 PM)

I dun like spam sad.gif

how many rats ?

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Pythonology%20and%20Palintology/NDVD_609.jpg

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2008, 04:42 PM)

I dun like spam sad.gif

how many rats ?

Three! laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 12 2008, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2008, 04:42 PM)

I dun like spam sad.gif

how many rats ?

Three! laugh.gif

yea allright then.

Actually, the very first thread you did here on the board, your introduction thread, had a pretty good run of quite a few pages smile.gif applaudit.gif

I have to say I was jelous yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2008, 12:53 PM)

Ok Im a guy and am very heterosexual but Geddy just looks amazing in that photo! yes.gif

As a Neil girl, I gotta admit that this is a cute pic of Ged. yes.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 12 2008, 08:54 PM)
Thilly thilly girl  tongue.gif

Ok Im a guy and am very heterosexual but Geddy just looks amazing in that photo! yes.gif

Ok 81 you can come out of the closet now. It's ok really biggrin.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 12 2008, 11:45 PM)
No closet to come out of hon (I gotta wife and 2 young kids) but ya gotta admit.....he IS a good lookin chap.

I wonder if ALL that wine is his.....hmmmm.....probably.

I'd relapse for the man tongue.gif drool1.gif

Archived